Internation student, Placement year.

TheDisneyMagic

Original Poster
Hi everyone, I am currently studying Computer Science / Network Computing at University in England.

I am in my second year and next year I have the chance of carrying out a work placement.

And lets face it, who better to do it for than the Walt Disney Company, I have applied for the Walt Disney Company here in England but my ultimate goal is to work somewhere in the IT sector for the Company in either Florida or California under the Theme Park side of things as that is where my greatest interest lies.

I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction, I will be back in Florida next week until early January and usually visit atleast 4 times a year, so it is not a problem to arrange to meet up with anyone, or if anyone could give me a telephone number or email address to get the ball rolling.

Many thanks,
Jamie. :wave:

lespicer

go to this website!!

http://www.wdwcollegeprogram.com/sap/its/mimes/zh_wdwcp/students/students.html

it will give you all the information you need and that is also where you apply for the college internship. You apply a semester before you want to go and then you can do either an e-presentation and phone interview....or if you happen to be in the states they have presentations and interviews all over the place. Hopefully this helps you out. If everything goes well i should be down there in the spring for my first internship. If you have anymore questions ill do my best to answer them!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom