Intermittent site outages - Jun 3 2013

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
The WDWMAGIC sites may be unavailable for you intermittently due to a Denial of Service attack. We are currently working on a resolution.

Nemo14

I'm on Chrome, and it's giving me a message that the server can't be found. Yet I can post and read posts.(?)

PUSH

What's a "Denial of Service" attack?

And I've been having on and off problems all night with Chrome/Firefox/IE. Tried them all, but now realize it wasn't that.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Things should be improving now. Let me know if you have any further issues today. Thanks.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Did you relink DBs? Posts seem to be missing...?

Then again, I'm high on Chantix right now, and it's messing with me...so apologies in advance...

This is gonna mess with me, and I already sent my #2 at work a message to cut off my admin privs on our domain and servers...I think I need to take a day or two since they upped my dose...

The Incredible Schmulk

Why would anyone care about a Disney message board enough to launch a DDOS attack against it? Any work on whether it was a mask to hide more nefarious intentions? Should we be changing our passwords?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Why would anyone care about a Disney message board enough to launch a DDOS attack against it? Any work on whether it was a mask to hide more nefarious intentions? Should we be changing our passwords?
It was actually directed at our DNS server, not the forum or site, so I do not see any concern about passwords etc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom