interesting Spectromagic rumor

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
I don't know about anyone else, but I always enjoy reading rumors created by someone with an apparent multiple personality disorder....

danv3

I'll choose to ignore this cast member comment that I don't like.

Now, if someone wants to report that a cast member said Spectro will return by October...that I will choose to believe.

steve2wdw

WDW Fan Since 1973
Anyone taking the "Keys to the Kingdom" tour soon? When I took it February, Spectro was parked in the parade building right next to MSEP. If anyone is taking the tour, keep your eyes out when you head towards the float building....that would answer the $1,000,000 question.

And by the way...I'm hoping it's still in Florida!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
What the heck is that suppose to be? :confused: I got about half-way through the first post...I like people who talk like people. :shrug:

Neverland

I was under the impression that the floats were still in storage at MK. Also, Guest Relations CMs aren't always a completely reliable source. Some are, some aren't. One once told me all about how Walt's son Roy was the one who performed the dedication ceremony of WDW.

aladdin2007

What the heck is that suppose to be? :confused: I got about half-way through the first post...I like people who talk like people. :shrug:

lol agree, what a gibberish of a post. MSEP really belongs to Disneyland however and they are going to want it back eventually. That was the original plan anyway since DCA is in the middle of so much work they agreed to loan it here for a couple years. That was the last I had heard. While it would be great to have something brand new, Spectro is still my favorite as its a WDW original. Its been fun having the MSEP back but Id like to see spectro fixed up a bit and brought back. Which was also the plan but I dont think they have done a thing to spectro, its just sitting the warehouse.

tinkerblonde11

I haven't been to DW in a few years, and I'm just returning on this site now to get some updates. Let me just get this clear, SM isn't running in the Magic Kingdom at night anymore?

PirateFrank

Getting really sick of MSEP and feel its time for it to go back to Cali and let the Spectro floats stretch their legs. I hate the MSEP music...and much prefer the Spectro music to the Baraoque Hoedown or whatever it's called.

aladdin2007

Getting really sick of MSEP and feel its time for it to go back to Cali and let the Spectro floats stretch their legs. I hate the MSEP music...and much prefer the Spectro music to the Baraoque Hoedown or whatever it's called.

Just to be sure, are you saying you dont like MSEP? :lol:

Biff215

I don't know about anyone else, but I always enjoy reading rumors created by someone with an apparent multiple personality disorder....

Yeah, that was just weird. Kind of makes some of the craziness around here seem more normal...

David S.

For those who don't know, Orddu, Orwen, and Orgoch are characters in the 25th Disney Animated Classic, 1985's The Black Cauldron. They are collectively known as the "Witches of Morva", and the poster by that name who started the thread in question does all of their posts "in character". I don't think its crazy or weird, but rather creative and colorful :)

Getting back on topic, they can keep MSEP at the MK for as long as they would like, and I'd be fine with it! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom