Interactive (Talking) Mickey at Town Square Theater

WDWYankee15

Original Poster
Your point?

Haven't there been tests of the talking Mickey since back in 2011? How is this any different?

Just that they were doing more tests yesterday. I read that they my be incorporating the MagicBand Tests into this latest test but the video does not seem to support that. Time will tell if that bares out and individuals who experience it give us feedback.

syoungkin39

That's a really cool video! I think interaction with characters is really awkward though lol I kind of like just going up, taking my pic and leaving =P I accidentally told Belle she's hot once bc I just didn't know what to say =X And she was.

Making you the 50th guy that day to have told her that. There again, I'm looking through photos I've had taken of me and the Princesses and can't blame you for saying that :cool:

Sped2424

Your point?

Haven't there been tests of the talking Mickey since back in 2011? How is this any different?
The point is that for awhile after that there were no new tests leading people to believe they dropped him, but now he seems to be coming back full swing with the my magic plus stuff. Personally I just wanna talk to him.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom