INTENSE Trivia

General Grizz

Original Poster
Welcome to the Disney Freak INTENSE Trivia game! It's a regular setup, just super-hard questions - winner will ask next question.

QUESTION 1:

Where in JOURNEY INTO IMAGINATION with FIGMENT can you hear a distinctive noise that was once in the ImageWorks upstairs? Give both locations of the noise (Ride, and original Image Works)!

The_CEO

Is it where you hear the train?.. And the part upstairs is where you can step on lighted squares of pictures and hear its sound? (*
train *)?

General Grizz

Original Poster
Nope! Not yet! (Hint: it was in the Image Works)

Where could you hear a train upstairs? The stepping tones were used as music.

But as for that Mickey thing, where did you hear that? I am sure that must have been mistaken, unless this is from a direct source?

isnet396

It was really hard to hear...there's over 1000 different sounds played at the same time, but it WAS there....I heard it! :)

General Grizz

Original Poster
Haha; if anyone remembers the Paint Brushes at Imagination...where you aimed them at a picture and chose a "splotch" on a pallete...

When you erased the coloring, there was a giant noise (usually associated with odor)...let's see if I can capture it...

"buuuurrr..RRRRRRR"

Know what I'm talking about? :lol:

It can be heard after Figment lets out his Stink Bug stench in Journey into Imagination with Figment.

Next question (easier):

In Timekeeper, what line which appeared in the demo was not used in the attraction?

(A) "I'm icing up here!"
(B) "He is a dreamer."
(C) "It was an extraordinary voyage."
(D) "Look at this stuff, isn't it neat?"

General Grizz

Original Poster
CEO gets it!

(A) "I'm icing up here!" - Said by Nine Eye in the Ice Age
(B) "He is a dreamer." - Said by Jules Verne after metting HG Wells in the DEMO only
(C) "It was an extraordinary voyage." - Jules Verne when he has to leave us
(D) "Look at this stuff, isn't it neat?" - Timekeeper as we enter

CEO asks the next INTENSE question!

The_CEO

On December 21, 1937, what animated film was enjoyed by hundreds?

(A)Pinocchio
(B)Fantasia
(C)Beauty And The Beast
(D)Snow White
or
(E)Robin Hood

Good Luck!! :):)

Main Street USA

Thanks!

I haven't actually posted any trip reports or pics yet, but yes, I'm back. Now, for the question:

How many small, bronze, statuettes surround the "Partners" statue at the hub of the Magic Kingdom?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom