Insufficient Privilege to Post

beertiki

Original Poster
I can not post on the Political forum due to something insufficient.

There seems to be a lot of climate change discussion there.

I guess my degree in Marine Science must be insufficient. My knowledge of Coral Reef Ecology and Environmental Biology too.

Nemo14

It also could be that the thread was closed. It gives the same message. 89 posts since January 2016 shouldn't be a wait any longer. Many people don't see that little padlock right away.

Please read before posting.

Discussion on Politics and Social Issues frequently produces strong disagreements between members, and can greatly disrupt the on-topic (Disney) discussion in other areas of the forums.

Previously, any posts involving politics were deleted. However, you now have the opportunity to post political and social commentary in this dedicated section within the forum.

If an on-topic "Disney" thread becomes largely political, it may be moved in its entirety to this section, where any political nature of the thread may continue to be discussed.

To help reduce troll behavior, posting in the Politics and Social Issues forum will require a member to have at least 100 posts on the forum.

Remember that the general Posting Rules continue to apply in this section.

Please do not post anything which is inappropriate in a family setting. This includes, but is not limited to, profanity, sexual, sexualized or illicit content, hateful, threatening, provocative or vulgar content.

Be courteous and respect your fellow members. To be clear, personal attacks, aggressive messages, and passive-aggressive behavior is unacceptable. If you take particular issue with another user and are unable to reply in a civilised and constructive way to their posts, you should ignore the user.

If you feel another user is attacking or being aggressive towards you, report their message to staff. Do not respond publicly. This simply continues the back and forth that derails topics and makes them uncomfortable for other users. If someone attacks you and you respond with an attack, you will be warned regardless of who started it.

As in any other section of the forums, posts may be edited or deleted. Your participation here is dependent on accepting moderation.

Read the full posting rules at http://forums.wdwmagic.com/help/terms

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom