Inside space mountain with the lights on (2 pics)

Craig & Lisa

Neat! I've seen the lights on inside before and I understand the blurry pic's, the TTA does slow down but not much to get a clear pic with a Digital camera. Again nice shots.

Nero the dog

When I was there during October we actually went round the whole ride with the lights on. We had spent the whole trip trying to persuade my youngest to try some of the "bigger" rides, when she announced that she would go on Space Mountain. We were going up when I noticed the car on the other track had stopped, but we kept on going, and no sooner had we gone over the peak than the lights went up. For myself and the boys it totally spoilt the ride as when you can see whats happening it is little better than a tots ride, my daughter however loved it and now thinks she is the Queen of the coasters, to her she has been on space mountain and thats all that matters. We did not have another chance to go on it properly as this was our last day and it was closed for the rest park opening. Never mind theres always next time!

captcanada

When I was there during October we actually went round the whole ride with the lights on. We had spent the whole trip trying to persuade my youngest to try some of the "bigger" rides, when she announced that she would go on Space Mountain. We were going up when I noticed the car on the other track had stopped, but we kept on going, and no sooner had we gone over the peak than the lights went up. For myself and the boys it totally spoilt the ride as when you can see whats happening it is little better than a tots ride, my daughter however loved it and now thinks she is the Queen of the coasters, to her she has been on space mountain and thats all that matters. We did not have another chance to go on it properly as this was our last day and it was closed for the rest park opening. Never mind theres always next time!
Queen of the coasters??
I love it! That's cute.
Considering it is dinsey though, shouldn't she be a coaster princess?

Gringrinngghost

On this Site Called TPR (Theme Park Review) Has Video with the lights on but you have to sign up to go to the fourm after you sign up go to the
Exclusive Content For Registered Cool People! Official "TPR Videos" ONLY for members!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom