Inside Out being the focal point on the (now defunct) Wonders of Life pavilion

Cmdr_Crimson

GUYS!! It is SOOO close to Cranium Command now.. I can feel it! XD

http://www.polygon.com/2015/8/14/9153059/inside-out-pixar-short-rileys-first-date

I Don't see being late for the bus, Having a science experiment gone wrong, have bullies bugging your crush, smushing mashed potatoes in face in which resovles into a food fight, sent to the principle's office only to let him know that "You just lost your head"......I'm not seeing this in that snippet at all....

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
I Don't see being late for the bus, Having a science experiment gone wrong, have bullies bugging your crush, smushing mashed potatoes in face in which resovles into a food fight, sent to the principle's office only to let him know that "You just lost your head"......I'm not seeing this in that snippet at all....

Congrats. Great point. Now for my point...

This is from Riley's point of view, not the boy's. Also, it would seem more like a sequel to me. And I'm not saying that it's exactly like Cranium Command. I'm saying it relates so close to it. Because the freaking out about having a crush and all was pretty much a major part of the plot line of Cranium Command.

RedFurredCadet

Congrats. Great point. Now for my point...

This is from Riley's point of view, not the boy's. Also, it would seem more like a sequel to me. And I'm not saying that it's exactly like Cranium Command. I'm saying it relates so close to it. Because the freaking out about having a crush and all was pretty much a major part of the plot line of Cranium Command.

And give or take, the major plot line of adolescence. But of course, it's not always about the crush we all freak out over...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom