Inside Mission Space gift shop

AndyMagic

Originally posted by bamboo7
pointless? no. it confirms with me that the gift shop at MS will not be opening any time soon.
How does a ladder show that the gift shop won't be opening any time soon? The whole thing could be completed and they were installing a light bulb for all we know.

CAPTAIN HOOK

Originally posted by agdbeanie
Yeah, thanks. Don't let others bring you down.
Hey Sean, don't let these sarcastics g*ts put you off posting - I for one appreciate the time and effort you put in to obtaining and posting the photos.
If it wasn't for updates like these we wouldn't know how far off completion the project was
Keep the photos coming - please :)

kennyj29

Sean

I agree............I would rather have any picture of updates than none at all!!! Keep them coming. Also, Maybe the one day that person took the tour they decided to pick some people from it. Doesn't mean that everyone who took the VIP tour will get the chance. I would let him down gently and then if by some odd reason it does happen, he will be happy! I just read in another post on here that there will be no more viewing the ride until the summer.

WDWspider

Originally posted by AndyMagic
How does a ladder show that the gift shop won't be opening any time soon? The whole thing could be completed and they were installing a light bulb for all we know.

Did you only look at the ladder in the picture? The entire room is empty. :hammer:

Thats correct...and its also made of metal, and some sturdy looking plastic....which tells us that.....well it tells us......um....someone wanna help me out here?

wdwjmp239

Originally posted by ArchiDanDisney
Yes the ladder simulates weightlessness...duh!:hammer:

And I believe someone made a comment that they didn't even see a ladder, so apparently this shows us that some work is being done.

You want weightlessness? Climb up the ladder and jump off it. You'll have about a second or two of weightlessness as you fall to the ground.

KIDS: DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!!!

Disney4648

Im sure that ladder is there for people to walk up and get into their space shuttle...haha wasnt that so funny?

okay maybe not, but it could be true!:eek:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by ntn_haqqer
You want weightlessness? Climb up the ladder and jump off it. You'll have about a second or two of weightlessness as you fall to the ground.

KIDS: DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!!!

a second or two??? Sheesh...that must be ONE TALL LADDER :lol:

on a different note:

Sean23...thank you so much for the update! (It seems to me that you're not appreciated by some...and want you to know...that I enjoyed this!)

kennyj29

I understand you guys are having fun with this but your also hurting someones feelings in the meantime. I wouldn't want to have people doing that to me if I was the one who posted the picture. I think it's great that Sean has the decency to keep people on top of what's going on there when we can't get down to see anything ourselves.

Thanks bud for the update. Looks like there is quite a bit of work to go. Updates are always appriecated even though some lack the sight and vision to see that you are trying to help us out. Thanks for the picture. I'll see what I can see next month when i'm there and i'll make sure you get the first shots since you shared with us :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom