Inside Enzo's Hideway

Cake

This is more like it. Why didn’t they put this effort into the restaurant Enzo (can’t even remember the name of the restaurant it was so bland). I love the option to bring your own wine with no corkage fee!!! There are many times I don’t order wine because it is so overpriced, and I don’t bring my own because The $25 corkage fee (which is very high compared to other restaurants).

I am Timmy

Those are the same table and chairs from the restaurant, only with red seat cushions instead of white. However, this looks much more inviting! It says the menu will be casual, but it looks more upscale than the restaurant. Can't wait to see what they'll be serving.

MarkTwain

What exactly would "Neverland Tunnels" be themed to?
Something awesome.

At least that's what is was in my mind. I believe the term I would use would be "unrealistically generic". :D

I always imagined the secret tunnels of the Lost Boys' hideout...

peter-pan-83.png

PP-030B-S-Peter-Pan-Lost-Boys-Hideout-B.jpg

Kinda disappointed they didn't follow up with that idea, to be honest.

Jon81uk

Its a basement restaurent.

I was really hoping for a bar, more Trader Sam style. So if you want a full meal goto Maria & Enzo's, for drinks & snacks only then go to the hideaway. Why couldn't they go with a decent hideaway bar instead of yet another restaurant space.

Next Big Thing

The bar/restaurant opened tonight and was pretty busy. The passage way between Enzo's Hideaway and The Edison is very hidden and a guest will never find it on their own unless they know about it as it's completely unmarked and looks like a backstage area. If you are in either The Edison or Hideaway though, just politely ask one of the workers where the entrance is and they will be more than happy to show you to the door.

enzos hideaway.jpeg

TwilightZone

The bar/restaurant opened tonight and was pretty busy. The passage way between Enzo's Hideaway and The Edison is very hidden and a guest will never find it on their own unless they know about it as it's completely unmarked and looks like a backstage area. If you are in either The Edison or Hideaway though, just politely ask one of the workers where the entrance is and they will be more than happy to show you to the door.

View attachment 256057
really pretty in there!
I love aesthetics :p

RSoxNo1

View attachment 256057
Hidden except for the big sign outside.

TimeTrip

Well, that's just cruel. Huge sign for the Hideaway. No sign for the actual entrance.
Really? There isn't an entrance near that sign? I was down there before they opened it and it looked like there was clearly an entrance there. They even had a handicap accessible ramp.

There were even employees there answering questions and making sure noone went further. It was clearly roped off.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Really? There isn't an entrance near that sign? I was down there before they opened it and it looked like there was clearly an entrance there. They even had a handicap accessible ramp.

There were even employees there answering questions and making sure noone went further. It was clearly roped off.

Really!!

The passage way between Enzo's Hideaway and The Edison is very hidden and a guest will never find it on their own unless they know about it as it's completely unmarked and looks like a backstage area.

🙄

Next Big Thing

Hidden except for the big sign outside.
Not the entrance to the actual restaurant underneath the giant sign. :facepalm:

There's a passageway once inside both The Edison or Hideaway to go straight from one to the other without stepping back outside. It's not advertised with signage though so will be hard for most to find. Actually, that's the cool way to enter Enzo's in all honesty is going to The Edison first and using the back way.

TimeTrip

Yay for clarity :)

Huge sign for entrance to hideaway, yes.

Huge sign or obvious entrance to tunnel between hideaway and Edison, no.

I think there were some hoping the only entrance to the hideaway was hidden/non obvious in the Edison...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom