Inside Disney

Goofster

Original Poster
Now I know some people think it's hopeless to try and figure out whats going on at Disney, but I think it's fun.

You know, everything has really been coming together lately, there are a bunch of rumors floating around:
-Hat at Studios means rehab for GMR
-Mickey vs Villains at the Studios
-Villian land at MK
-Fire Mountain at MK
I think they all tie together.

Hmm, here's what I think
-The hat is there because they are remodeling the GMR into
Mickey vs Villians (sry chad)
-Fire Mountain will be built, but has been put on hold because they decided not to make a Villain land and instead put villain stuff in the studios, since Fantasmic is there.

Now, this is just what I think, so don't get too excited or upset.
Of course I would love to see a Villian land in MK and see GMR stay while the Villain ride goes in also, on some other street.

The one thing that disputes my idea, is that I heard somewhere that somebody talked to an imagineer and they said that Fire Mountain was conceived by the internet, but he did know about Bald Mountain.

What do you guys think?

Chad

I don't know, But I do think that having a mickey vs. villans thing in MGM is getting kind of redundant for MGM, don't you think? It would be almost exactly like Fantasmic...I'd like to see it in another park.

Chad

Yeah, same here, I would much rather see the villans land in MK, then just the rides scattered about. I still don't know about the WHOLE theme park, but a BIG land would be great

WDW-Imagineer

I hope they build a Villians land in MK. I feel that a land is much more of a finacial reality than a whole park, as has been previously rumored.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom