Ink and Paint Club

IfWeCanDreamIt

Original Poster
Were there ever any plans to make an Ink and Paint Club attraction/Dinner show in Hollywood Studios? I just recently watched Roger Rabbit for the first time in a long time and I was wondering, with all the technology they have now, could they not (if they wanted to) create an amazing interactive experience based on that section of the movie. Not necessarily the type of technology used in turtle talk, but something to make the cartoons more like they were in our world. Just a random idea I had. What about any of you? Ever think up something along these lines?

Cmdr_Crimson

That would've been pretty neat to see..I got an awesome cargo shirt with Jessica on it however it promotes it as The Patty Cake club rather than Ink & Paint. On the front it has a patch that says Roger, on the sleeves there are two other patches..One says "Cool Toons live music Nightly" and the other has Jessica on it that says "Catering to an Animated Clientel since 1988." Finnally the back has a bigger image of her that says "The Patty Cake Lounge. Refreshments, Entertainment. Tell'em Walt Sent Ya."
It's a really neat shirt and I found it in Las Vegas's Disney's Character Warehouse.

IfWeCanDreamIt

Original Poster
Sounds like a pretty cool shirt. It's too bad they had to close Jessica's at Downtown Disney before I even ever started going to Disney World for vacations. Do they even make Jessica/Roger merchandise anymore?

Cmdr_Crimson

Sounds like a pretty cool shirt. It's too bad they had to close Jessica's at Downtown Disney before I even ever started going to Disney World for vacations. Do they even make Jessica/Roger merchandise anymore?

The last I've seen is a window etching of Jessica for your car and pins..

However when I went in 2003 during christmas I saw there was a Jessica santa hat and a licence plate frame that said "I'm not bad. I just drive this way."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom