Information for Florida Residents

pinkcroc

We are traveling to WDW in May from Maryland and my MIL and SIL who live in Jacksonville, FL are meeting us there. What is their best bet for 2-3 hotel nights, park tickets and meals? Should they join the tables in wonderland and buy tickets or is there a vacation package for residents?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
It will all depend on how frequently they plan to go to WDW. If this is a one time trip then a package deal with dining will more than likely be the way to go. If they want to make a few more trips in the next year and can deal with the seasonal blackouts (summer, easter and Christmas to new years) the Florida resident AP and a tables in wonderland membership are hard to beat. Fell free to have them contact me and I can run all the numbers, give them their best options and book it all for them.

Upvote 0

pinkcroc

Original Poster
Awesome I will have my SIL email you. She is apt to go down more often than my MIL and stay longer, so there may be different solutions for each of them.

BTW I just saw the dates for star wars weekends and it looks like we will miss them by one week. My son is a big star wars fan (he'll be 6) and if you have any good star wars ideas for our trip please PM me or post.

Thanks!!

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Awesome I will have my SIL email you. She is apt to go down more often than my MIL and stay longer, so there may be different solutions for each of them.

BTW I just saw the dates for star wars weekends and it looks like we will miss them by one week. My son is a big star wars fan (he'll be 6) and if you have any good star wars ideas for our trip please PM me or post.

Thanks!!
I actually live in Jacksonville FL so I will PM you my cell phone number and you can have you SIL call me directly.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom