Info rides you get squirted on

Hello everyone, I wasn’t sure where to put this (planning or park info) but I am in need of some information. I will be traveling there this year with my family. But I need to know is what ride other than the big water rides do you get wet on? This includes being squirted or a little droplets of water. I am traveling with somebody who is autistic and does not like this feeling. so to better prepare for our trip could anybody tell me what rides? Or is there a web site or another forum that lists this?

DisAl

I am afraid there are quite a few other than the obvious "water" rides such as Splash Mountain. In the MK there is the spitting camel near Aladdin's Carpets, the cannonball splashes if you happen to be sitting in the wrong place on Pirates of the Carribean, a possible splash or two on Jungle Cruise, and I'm sure others that I just don't remember right now. Also several of the shows have some sort of water effect to simulate rain or mist. Some spray bubbles. And who could forget the dog sneeze on the old Honey I Shrunk the Audience attraction! And if the wind is blowing don't go to Fantasmic! You can get really wet there under the wrong conditions if you are sitting too close to the front.
The safest thing for you to do is to check with a Cast Member at each attraction to see if it is going to be OK for your friend.
I have a suggestion that may help communicate with CMs if it would be better not to have to explain it "out loud" every time.
Have some small cards (business card size) that say something like "The person I am travelling with is autistic. He/she does not react well to being sprayed or squirted with water. Is there anything like this on this attraction?" The card can be discretely handed to a CM without calling attention to your friend.
A dear friend whose husband had Alzheimer's carried a card that said "My husband has Alzheimer's and is easily confused. Please be patient with us." She would hand that to cashiers, waiters, etc. It was amazing how much more compassionate people were when made aware there was a problem.
And bless you for taking the time to plan ahead to help insure your friend has an enjoyable trip!

Upvote 0

NiarrNDisney

There is a potential to get splashed on all of the rides listed below I will be sure to reveal how and what to watch out for. Rides with a * indicate that you are going to get wet. I may have missed some effects on rides or shows either because I myself have not experienced them or forgot so hopefully someone can fill in those blanks.

MK - Casey Jr Splash n Soak*, Jungle Cruise (Bathing Elephants also could get splashed by the back side of water), Pirates of the Caribbean (May get a little splashed going down the flume or by the canon explosions), Splash Mountain*, The Magic Carpets (Spitting Camels on and outside of the ride)

Epcot - Fountain of Nations (could get sprinkled during a show), Frozen Ever After (could get splashed on the two flumes), Jumping Fountains outside of Imagination (I've noticed soaked kids while exiting the Magic Eye Theater), Outpost (don't play with the shipping containers next to the CS restaurant I walked away with a soaked leg)

DHS - Fantasmic (if you sit close to the lake expect to get misted or even wet due to the water fountains used for projections), Muppet Vision 3-D (Fozzie squirts the audience with a flower in his lapel)

DAK - It's Tough to be a Bug (squirted with "acid" by a termite), Kali River Rapids*

~Edit~

DS - World of Disney (Stitch squirts a watergun from above one of the store entrances)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
There is a potential to get splashed on all of the rides listed below I will be sure to reveal how and what to watch out for. Rides with a * indicate that you are going to get wet. I may have missed some effects on rides or shows either because I myself have not experienced them or forgot so hopefully someone can fill in those blanks.

MK - Casey Jr Splash n Soak*, Jungle Cruise (Bathing Elephants also could get splashed by the back side of water), Pirates of the Caribbean (May get a little splashed going down the flume or by the canon explosions), Splash Mountain*, The Magic Carpets (Spitting Camels on and outside of the ride)

Epcot - Fountain of Nations (could get sprinkled during a show), Frozen Ever After (could get splashed on the two flumes), Jumping Fountains outside of Imagination (I've noticed soaked kids while exiting the Magic Eye Theater), Outpost (don't play with the shipping containers next to the CS restaurant I walked away with a soaked leg)

DHS - Fantasmic (if you sit close to the lake expect to get misted or even wet due to the water fountains used for projections), Muppet Vision 3-D (Fozzie squirts the audience with a flower in his lapel)

DAK - It's Tough to be a Bug (squirted with "acid" by a termite), Kali River Rapids*

~Edit~

DS - World of Disney (Stitch squirts a watergun from above one of the store entrances)

Also Philarmagic sprays water from the back of the seats.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom