info about animation tour

magicjay1989

Original Poster
New info about the new animation tour

Guest will begin the new tour by visiting "draw to animation" an area where a live artist will interact with an on-screen, animated version of Mushu from Mulan. It will then move on to a working area of Walt Disney Feature animation where cast members can answer guest questions. Finally, guest can exit the attraction or go to the "animation academy" an area with mickey mouse theamed animator tables. A disney artist will guide guest through there Disney character drawing which they can keep as a free disney souvenir. Thats about it.

dizpins14

sounds interesting but it doesn't sound like something I would want to do over and over again. I'm sorry but those two movies are classics, something I enjoy every time I go.

Mirage

Yeah, I am really going to miss those movies...I have seen the 'Draw to Animation' thing at Disneyland...it's cute, but not the same as Back to Neverland.
I think I am going to miss the last two movies the most though (the one with all the animators and the classic moments movie)
The Classic Moments one makes me cry everytime i see it.

magicjay1989

Original Poster
Re: New info about the new animation tour

Originally posted by magicjay1989
Disney character drawing which they can keep as a free disney souvenir. .

can you believe it!!!! a free disney souvenir :lol: :lol: :lol: :lookaroun

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
There's a new eyes and ears out? Damn, I gotta get back with the program. Well. if it's in there, I better go tape the movies this weekend, provided there is a Disney World left after this rain.

Merlin0402

Don't they already have the Mickey desks at Disneyquest? I remember them being in the create zone, and they teach you how to draw Mickey. Are they just moving it?

magicjay1989

Original Poster
Originally posted by Merlin0402
Don't they already have the Mickey desks at Disneyquest? I remember them being in the create zone, and they teach you how to draw Mickey. Are they just moving it?

that or doing the same thing

Bill

Account Suspended
Don't they still show "Back to Neverland" in the screening room at the Animation Attraction in DCA?

xfkirsten

Originally posted by Bill
Don't they still show "Back to Neverland" in the screening room at the Animation Attraction in DCA?

They did last time I was in there... April 02... I always skip that part of the Animation Bldg. Don't know if it's changed or not.

-Kirsten

Jerm

Originally posted by Bill

No we have "One Man's Dream" now :-( So looks like BtN will never be seen again:-(

J

xfkirsten

Originally posted by Jerm
No we have "One Man's Dream" now :-( So looks like BtN will never be seen again:-(

J

Ah, I've already seen One Man's Dream. Note to self: still no need to go into the screening room in the Animation Bldg.

-Kirsten

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom