Indy Secret Restroom

RollerCoaster

That toilet was the fortunate recipient of one of my poops after eating the nasty cheeseburger from Tomorrowland Terrace. I've got the photo proof.

indiana-jones-ride-bathroom.jpg

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
I went on Indy last night and it broke down as my vehicle was at the end of the blow dart hallway just before turning right into the boulder room. We had to evacuate. The misfortune turned to luck because I saw “the bathroom”.

The way they lead us was down the boulder drop on the left side of the track. You don’t realize how steep that drop is until you walk down it. We walked straight ahead and into a door (the track turns right there again). After the door we turned right into a hall. It was the area of the bathroom. The area had a desk with computer and lockers. Next to the bathroom (there’s only on unisex bathroom) was a break room. At the end we turned right and were at the ride unload area between the elevator and stairs. It’s not like the blueprint posted above. I’ll try to draw it when I get home.

GimpYancIent

It’s not really a secret bathroom. Cast Members have to use the facilities just like everyone else. They exist in every large attraction facility along with things like small offices and break rooms. Currently, the California Plumbing Code 422.4 requires a maximum travel distance of 500’ to a toilet.
Stop being a wet blanket. The posters were having fun w a faux archeological find.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom