Indy Ride could come to WDW.

JayDarkKnight25

Original Poster
Hi! It has been a long time since I've posted hear but I really want your guys prediction and then I'll give up after that. I swear I won't talk about it anymore. When LMA opens then I guess it will tell the tale after that. The Indy Stunt Show has been their since the park opened if I'm not wrong. IJA has been talked about since they were to put IJESS their in the first place. So my prediction is.....it's like a 75% chance that it may happen and then again it may not. But I highly doubt. LMA will get alot of popularity more than IJESS when it makes it debut this year.:confused:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
This subject has been discussed at length with you, I dont think another thread is required.

JayDarkKnight25

Original Poster
But please don't close it. I want it to come after LMA opens but it will have to gain a whole lot of popularity in order for IJA to come in the future.

JayDarkKnight25

Original Poster
Ok I'm back but please please keep this forum open. I was just joking around when I said I was 12. I'm actually 18 if that's acceptable. Indy's Future is still questionable but I want to see a brand new version with a new track layout,EMV JEEP/ROT Mummy Type of car to be put in place of IJESS.Screamscape.com told me that their thinking on a 2008/2009 "opening for IJA when (INDIANA JONES 4) comes out in 2-0-0-7."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom