Indiana Jones....

brianheather

Original Poster
I have been To MGM (now Hollywood Studios) several times now. And Its a must that I go see the Indiana Jones show... I noticed that most of the "extras" in the show are from the audiance. How do you get chosen to be one of the extras?

Thanks
Heather

disneychick53

I have been To MGM (now Hollywood Studios) several times now. And Its a must that I go see the Indiana Jones show... I noticed that most of the "extras" in the show are from the audiance. How do you get chosen to be one of the extras?

Thanks
Heather
Just sit and have everyone around you point to you thats how we got my soninlaw up there

silentb0b

there is acutally only 1 plant. he is the guy in the pink hawaiian shirt so when they are picking he can be picked out easily from the audience.

Rob562

All of the "extras" that are in the show are chosen before the show begins. If you got there too close to the posted showtime, you may have missed that part. Make sure you're early, try and sit down front, and be as loud and enthusiastic about being chosen.

-Rob

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Step one) Find the plant.
Step two) Mug him, hide body, steal shirt.
Step three) Prepare to take a lot of abuse.

donder

I was chosen the last time we went. I think they look for people who act excited and seem outgoing. Being close definitely doesn't hurt either.

smk

My DD has been chosen 4 times, and she is not a plant! She loves the show and loves to be on stage and act so when the ask for volunteers she stands up, waves her arms, jumps up and down and acts crazy....works everytime.

goofyfan13

You've gotta get their attention. I got picked one time because I stood up on the bench and did the sprinkler.

I got to do the evil laugh when I was up there. I sounded like an evil Santa Clause. :lol:

SweetPea

If you've seen the show before, you know when it's coming. Right as the lady was getting ready to talk about needing helpers, my DH jumped up on the bench we were sitting on and started acting like a complete idiot waving his arms and hollering. That's how he got picked. Also, it may be worth mentioning that he had on a bright yellow sweatshirt and we were a little ways away so wearing a color that might stand out could be helpful. Just a thought.

belle15

Like SweetPea said, wear a bright colored shirt. And stand up and act crazy. But not too crazy or they might call security!:D It also helps if your sitting in the middle, about a quarter of the way up. They probably won't look to the far left or right, and they won't choose someone in the last row. It's likely they will pick people who are their plain sight.

When my friend was picked, he had on a bright orange shirt, stood and waved his arms, yelled, and a couple of us pointed to him.

Hope this helps! Good luck on getting picked!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom