Indiana Jones Secret

TimontheGreat

Original Poster
Dont miss the overlooked sign just outside of the theater, that says '' Do not Pull Rope''. It looks almost like an abandoned well and is easy to miss. Look carefully and you'll see the Not is crossed out. Give the rope a tug , and you'll be awaited by a suprise :D. First Post!!:sohappy:

Alexx

Dont miss the overlooked sign just outside of the theater, that says '' Do not Pull Rope''. It looks almost like an abandoned well and is easy to miss. Look carefully and you'll see the Not is crossed out. Give the rope a tug , and you'll be awaited by a suprise :D. First Post!!:sohappy:

Have you got a photo?

It'd be cool to see.

Rob562

Specifically, the rope is just to the left of the FastPass distribution tent. (Though I'd heard recently that FastPass was being removed from the Indy show, so I don't know the fate of the tent)

-Rob

Cnrtygirl

On our last trip I had heard about the rope and after my daughter "started" the Indy show i had her pull on the rope. My daughter was very surprised. And my husband didn't even know that it was there, and he has been to WDW about 15 times.:ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom