Incredibles Super Dance Party to end April 30th

21stamps

I think you were referring to MNSSHP, there's a dance party at the stage area with the Monsters Inc characters.
That same stage is also used for A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas during MVMCP as well.

I've never been to MNSSHP, so maybe I have my nights mixed up. I thought we danced at MVMCP, but could be wrong.

IanDLBZF

Ryan H. Serowinski

Many sources have also confirmed that Mr Incredible, Frozone, Stitch, and Genie have all returned to Move It Shake It, thus replacing Chip, Dale, Phineas, and Ferb. Country Bears have replaced Chip'n'Dale in Frontierland as Chip'n'Dale have moved to Town Square, whereas Big Al will join within the next few weeks.
Source: https://twitter.com/360DegreesofDis/status/866365615778533378
https://twitter.com/wdwmickeyhunter/status/866303025002033153
Wish Nick and Judy got the boot from MiSi, because they need to get it in the game that they deserve to be meetable in the south of the country :bored:

IanDLBZF

Wish Nick and Judy got the boot from MiSi, because they need to get it in the game that they deserve to be meltable in the south of the country :bored:
Bear in mind that there were rumors about them moving to Epcot before (since November, but ended up gathering steam in January), but I am not sure as to whether or not that will be happening or not. We will just have to wait and see.
Also, do understand that the possibility of them meeting during this year's MVMCP is not out of the question either (they meet during the 2016 MVMCP and due to their popularity may return for this year's MVMCP as well.)

Kman101

Pretty ridiculous you can't meet them and they're stuck on a float. But look how long it took WDW to add Olaf and Joy and Sadness. They're afraid of long waits.

Surprised they haven't brought back Moana either.

IanDLBZF

Pretty ridiculous you can't meet them and they're stuck on a float.
Not necessarily stuck on a float, they do come down to dance/interact with the guests (however, they don't come down during the conga line or during the finale). However I've seen around the web that they're moved to different floats from time to time.
If you're referring to TDL's Istamuna On The Run parade, on the other hand, then yes they are stuck on a float... (Shame on you OLC)

Kman101

They're now allowed off the float? When they first debuted I heard they weren't allowed off which is why I say stuck on a float LOL but I never stop to watch MiSi.

21stamps

They're now allowed off the float? When they first debuted I heard they weren't allowed off which is why I say stuck on a float LOL but I never stop to watch MiSi.
Yes. It's one of the reasons why I love those parade, and don't understand why people have such an issue with it.

My kid danced with all of the characters, got to high-five and hug them, and there's even photo pass photographers there taking photos. I think it's better than a meet and greet because it's more natural, not posing for a photo.

My opinion, dancing with your favorite characters in front of the Castle is more memorable and fun than standing in line for an hour to meet them and get a quick photo

Kman101

Yes. It's one of the reasons why I love those parade, and don't understand why people have such an issue with it.

My kid danced with all of the characters, got to high-five and hug them, and there's even photo pass photographers there taking photos. I think it's better than a meet and greet because it's more natural, not posing for a photo.

My opinion, dancing with your favorite characters in front of the Castle is more memorable and fun than standing in line for an hour to meet them and get a quick photo

It's not for me (like the dance parties) but I can absolutely see why many like it.

21stamps

Operating hours currently list the new dance party as starting on the 26th from 5:00 to 10:00

Ok I'm so confused. Dance Party confirmed? Or not confirmed?
Who will the characters be if it is confirmed?

It's not for me (like the dance parties) but I can absolutely see why many like it.

Whew, what a relief to read someone not want something gone just because they don't personally like it!

Kman101

Ok I'm so confused. Dance Party confirmed? Or not confirmed?
Who will the characters be if it is confirmed?

Whew, what a relief to read someone not want something gone just because they don't personally like it!

LOL but I hear you on that. I think sometimes a lot of us look things just from our own perspective and not other guests as well. I try to not do that I try to see all perspectives. Just because it isn't for me doesn't mean someone else doesn't love it. Some see it all as cheap and lazy "entertainment" but if you look at it from a kids perspective (and I'm not one to think you should aim just for kids but certain things like this you can) it's a great way to meet the characters without forming a line. I get that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom