Incorrect MK Calendar Info

boo52

Original Poster
The MK calendar for July has Wishes being shown at 9PM on Sunday July 3rd and Monday July 4th. In actuality it will be Fantasy In The Sky presented on these evenings. No Wishes. It will be the same patriotic FITS with perimeters and Island launch site as last years 4th of July.

askmike1

boo52 said:
It will be the same patriotic FITS with perimeters and Island launch site as last years 4th of July.
Will it be the regular show with the finale pinned at the end or just the finale portion? I hate when they don't show the real show. I was so disappointed last year when they didn't show the real Sorcery in the Sky.

-Michael

PhotoDave219

If its the Mirror show, its dual launch points around the MK and seven seas lagoon.

So im thinking its the same 4th of July show as last year.

boo52

Original Poster
askmike1 said:
Will it be the regular show with the finale pinned at the end or just the finale portion? I hate when they don't show the real show. I was so disappointed last year when they didn't show the real Sorcery in the Sky.

-Michael

It will be the same as last year. All patriotic music and yes PhotoDave it will be a mirror show. As for the Studios I belive they are doing the same music from last year. So no Sorcery again. As far as I have heard Sorcery is no longer. Even for conventions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom