News Incident at Spaceship Earth today (3/16/19)

DreamfinderGuy

Original Poster
Steve Jobs never moved. I've always complained about that. That was the worst implemented show scene in all of SSE's history. I've seen better show scenes at the Enchanted Villiage that Jordan's furniture puts on every year.
Seriously? Dang I feel like an idiot now. All of those ride throughs and I always thought he was typing on his keyboard

montyz81

I always assumed that was Woz.
This article seems to concur.

View attachment 357989
I always thought it was Woz too, but I was corrected once and told it was Jobs. I was also told that it was really a representation of both of them and for that matter a representation of all the SV Pioneers.

KimAnnFran

Wait, he was found?

I stopped checking the thread a long whil ago because it was annoying and there was literally no news on it anyway, so I don’t know what else happened since

I really want to know what happened with Buzzy. If someone wants to update me, I know it's the wrong thread, but . . .

BoarderPhreak

He's really just "a guy tinkering in his garage." It's left up to the guests to decide who he represents. Obviously, we all think it's Jobs and/or Woz. People that know Apple's history know that Woz was the one doing the hardware and coding; Jobs more so the selling.

You might notice the AA is wearing glasses, despite looking like Woz, for example.

Bairstow

I really want to know what happened with Buzzy. If someone wants to update me, I know it's the wrong thread, but . . .

Nothing is yet confirmed, but yesterday Patrick Spikes uploaded to YouTube a video reiterating his denial of involvement and telling his account of his interactions with the police in the matter.

smile

to anybody familiar with the apple story, that's totally woz...
framed to look like either jobs or woz and meant to represent all pc pioneers tinkering, including bill

I don't think there's any reason, other than bowing to Jobs' greater fame, that the figure depicted would have been "both of them".

jobs and diz brass were tight, but... the man was running apple. nuff said.
... would have been interesting to see what may have come from that relationship 🙁

backwoodsfarm

Did you tell any CM? We had a ride on SM a few years ago that was sub-optimal due to ALL the AA's being inactive (read "slumped over like they were dead"). Since it was early in the day, when we told the CMs, they said something like we were the first to tell them this and that someone must have forgotten to turn on the various circuits powering the AAs.

The ride was down and no AA working due to a blew hydraulic line. We were on the ride when it blew. Our shirts got ruined with fluid all over them. We were comped FP and 2 new shirts at any Disney store.

HiJe

The ride was down and no AA working due to a blew hydraulic line. We were on the ride when it blew. Our shirts got ruined with fluid all over them. We were comped FP and 2 new shirts at any Disney store.

It may be time to test out the WestWorld style AI robots and pray that they don't become self aware.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom