In the Magic Kingdom, WHICH WAY DO YOU GO?

Powerline

For my trip next week I was planning on starting backwards in the park, most likely starting from the Frontier Land train station, or the FL one, whichever we're in the mood for.

Kobe!!

Disney satistics have proven that if a ride has two ways to enter it (ex. Pirates) the left side will generally be shorter of a line.

More people tend to go to their right then left.

Mr_Incredible

Always always LEFT!!! Cut in front of crystal palace and go over the bridge to adventure land. Jungle cruise then pirates to start our day :sohappy:

Captain Neo

I always go Tomorrowland, Adventureland, Frontierland, and then Fantasyland. I think this is because I grew up at Disneyland where the monorail drops you off in the middle of Tomorrowland so I am used to starting there.

redshoesrock

Disney satistics have proven that if a ride has two ways to enter it (ex. Pirates) the left side will generally be shorter of a line.

More people tend to go to their right then left.

Which is exactly why, if you've ever noticed, the bridge to Tomorrowland is twice as wide as the bridge to Adventureland. To accommodate the greater amount of expected people.

Sharkreef11

We actually don't really have a plan of attack when we go in. It sometimes depends on the time of day or if we are hungry. We are usually all over the place. I get so lost in being at my favorite place in the world and just wander until something hits me that I have to do or I just go with the flow on whatever the group wants to do. :animwink:

Doombuggy13

We always cut past the Crystal Palace and head through Adventurland on our way to Libety Square and the Haunted Mansion. Last year we hit Pirates before HM. This year, I don't know. If FLE is open in Sept we will hit that first before the crowds swarm there.

If we are going early in the morning at opening, then we go left to Splash Mountain--get a fast pass for it, then do Splash Mountain!! It is my favourite ride, so is good to do it twice before the crowds build up. If we go there late afternoon, than we will go to Toy Story Ride/Carousel of Progress/It`s a Small World/ People Mover.

GoochDSA

We are Adventureland first type people. If we get to MK for RD, we can easily get through the rides in Adventureland, Frontierland and Liberty Square before running into anything resembling a crowd.

Dads 2 Boys

Since we arrive on Sat nights, we start Sun morning with breakfast early @ 'Ohana then to MK to do all of Fantasyland and then off to another park.

Our full day in MK (generally Monday) begins with the left towards Adventureland and The Jungle Cruise and move in a circle.

lbrad

Down Main Street and turn left to BTMRR and Splash ... then to Tom Sawyer Island to find a paintbrush ... FASTPASS to Space!!!
Haunted Mansion on our way to Tomorrowland

Demeter Tess

I make a beeline for Splash and Thunder Mountain. I always leave Tomorrowland for the evening, since it looks so much more spectacular at night!

Disney61

It's always the mad rush down main street...right at the ice cream shop....through the Terrace Noodle Station and on to Tomorrowland :sohappy:

GOT2SAMMIES

To the left:) by noon we are by the castle then take a break..then evening hit tomorrowland when it's all lit up and close to the hub for the fireworks:)

LuLaSue

To the left...to the left..

First stop Art of Disney on Main Street and then we proceed to the left into Advenutre Land.

Markz

For as far back as I can remember (maybe 30+ trips) we have ALWAYS visited the Magic Kingdom in a specific order. Since I have always known that way, it is the only way for me to visit the Magic Kingdom nowadays! :ROFLOL:

Walk through Main Street USA
Pass in front of the Crystal Palace
Enter Adventureland
Ride Jungle Cruise
Ride POTC
Lunch at the mexican taco place in Adventureland
Then we continue clockwise all day, riding every attraction on the way
End the day in Tommorowland with Space Mountain (Tommorowland is so much better by night)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom