In the hotseat...

agdbeanie

Original Poster
I just went to WDW a couple of weeks ago and I finally got in the hot seat on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire-Play It! Everytime I go I get on the leaderboard (like 3rd or 4th place) and this time I finally did it. I totally bombed in the hot seat though. I was so nervous in front of like 600 people. Next time it happens I'll be more calm and collected I hope. I had to sign a contract saying I wouldn't get in the hot seat again for a month.
Can anyone else share their hot seat experiences?

disneyman15

I'm Surrounded by Idiots
My first time going to Millionaire i got on the leaderboard in the number ten spot, the next time I went I didn't. The third time I went I got in the hot seat I was nervous and my phone a complete stranger didn't help me and I went out on the thousand point question. I was so nervous though and hopefully when we go again I will be less nervous and do better.

agdbeanie

Original Poster
I don't know. I've only been in the hotseat once. They put all of my info. in the computer and made me sign this contract though. The CM said that apparently passholders that live in orlando go a lot just to play millionaire and end up monopolizing the hotseat. I guess they just want to make sure people at least have a chance. Once I went and a guy refused the hotseat. I guess he was either a CM or had been in it during that month. That was in May 2001.

Legacy

Its not really a ride.

It's a mass-player Who Wants to Be a Millionare, without Regis. I've never done it, but I'm looking forward to the chance to.

Disney4648

Originally posted by tenchu
You don't know what you're missing with no Chris Tarrant! You americans take all our good ideas!

Okay...... and who invented the computer and internet which you are using now... americans

PS- were you talking about WWTBAM Europe?

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
On 4 separate occasions, I was not only #1 on teh leaderboard, but I was blowing away the competition....as luck would have it, each time the guy in the chair missed the question, I would miss it also....it got really frustrating.

At one point, I was #1 and my fiancee was #2....then we both blew it........it's a touchy subject:lol:

Sansaarai

Account Suspended
Originally posted by tenchu
You don't know what you're missing with no Chris Tarrant! You americans take all our good ideas!

Actually tenchu is right. Most of the popular TV shows and Movies in recent years have been concepts or actual shows from Europe. Survivor, Big Brother, The Cosby show, Home Improvement, Weakest Link, Who Wants To Be a Millionare. And Hollywood always remakes the hit foregin film because Americans don't and will not read subtitles. Pretty sad isn't it.

Back on the subject..........

I was once 2nd on the leaderboard when the show ended. Then the next time I went I didnt even place. I felt so dumb.

ToTBellHop

it's so absurd trying to get on there. I got every question right in and was generally continually pushing the button down until the lights lit up and still was no where near the leaderboard. This one person who go up on the Fastest Finger answered in like...1.1 seconds. That means he just randomly pushed buttons...of course, he left with nothing after missing the 500 point question, but still...I like this show....the music...the lighting...the Regis (or lack thereof)...it's great!

Pioneer Hall

I always get on the leaderboard. I've been in the One position like 5 times, and the two a bunch also. But I always miss one, and then don't get in.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom