In room snacks/non perishable

tigsmom

CMs in most restaurants are pretty good to us b/c he's a "cute little kid" and some people have been very thoughtful as well. The only thing that really bothers me is that when my hubby or I ask about the carb counts in foods, some people look at us like we have two heads or something. I even had one person try tell me that I had no business putting my son "on a diet" at his age. I bit my tongue til it bled so that I said nothing worse than, "You raise kids when you have 'em and let me deal with mine" b/c it was really non of her business anyway.

Even though my sticking to my carb allotment is important, luckily I don't have a problem if I go slightly over at a meal or two since I'm not insulin dependent. I basically know the counts of my favorite foods so I try to stick to them. I have asked for carb counts and have had no problem once I explain I am diabetic. As for those who feel the need to butt in, I really don't feel the need to be polite and usually tell them if I wanted a stranger's opinion I would have asked for it. :lol: I have had servers take back 4 sodas (fountain drinks in a paper cup) because they couldn't remember if one was a diet soda or not.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom