In honor of tour group season....

NMBC1993

OMG THIS IS HILARIOUS! Idk if I'm laughing more at the guests or the Cast Members. I'm hoping all those Brazilians find their way back home by Monday. Heading to the parks to meet with Baymax and Hiro before they ship off back to the institute and I'd rather not spend the day crammed between a bunch of under-age teens in skimpy outfits, making out with each other while I'm trying to buy a Dole Whip...

eblaz37

this is EVERYTHING.

except they forgot when the Brazilians literally lay down on Main Street to take a nap.

when I used to work PAC at MK, we were taught the word "calsada" which means "sidewalk" and we would be told to go up to those napping and say "CALSADA PLEASE" hahahaha

HakunaMatata89

I am curious about these Brazilian Tour Groups I keep reading about - when do they normally hit WDW?

you can tell if they are there when you see a sea of neon yellow shirts flooding the lines and walkways ruining your carefully planned ride hit list. Remember when you tried for a trip photo infront of the castle? be prepared to have your camera film roles assaulted by dozens of kids who care nothing of photo manners as they are pushing past you. 45 min ride waits for space mountain turns into 2 1/2 hours in one swift charge.

They are commanded by a General who fights the battle with a strategy of advancement that is timed to the very hour. You will know their leader by the bright yellow flag he holds proudly over his head as he leads his troops in the invasion.

they are coming, you have been warned.

JasonDeyoung

July and December are the worst months I've noticed, July is "Winter" break for them. Id avoid Disney in July if you were ever thinking of going then

JIMINYCR

Ohhhh the poor CM's who have to endure this and muuuch worse day after day. Amazing they can keep their cool through it all. Great job you dedicated CM's.

yensid67

I have said it before and I am going to give my opinion again...

I really think Disney should get a handle on these tour groups because they cause havoc and chaos whenever and wherever they go! They should be MADE by Disney to follow the same rules we abide by in the parks, no lying down in the middle of Main Street(which I think is just a stupid thing to do, I just wonder if its a right of passage to say they took a nap on Main Street?), no line jumping(or one person waiting in line, then just before they are about to get on the ride 20 more join them to get on the ride! If we did that we would be reprimanded in some way, they should be too!)

When tour groups are there and running around like chickens with no heads they are ruining the magic for those of us who have saved for months and even years to take our families to WDW. Again, maybe they need to build a Disney park in South America!!?? I know the tour groups are a cash cow for Disney, but not at the expense of other guests' experience. They should have rules to abide by and if they don't then action should be taken! I HATE TOUR GROUP SEASON! AND I especially hate it when they all start singing like no one else is around and LOUD. I once saw 2 groups battling it out with a 'sing off' it was horrible! The LEADERS and I use that word VERY loosely, are much to blame as the kids themselves. TOUR GROUPS ARE A MEANCE TO WDW SOCIETY!(how many T-Shirts do you want? LOL)

Just my opinion on tour groups.

Jane Doe

I have said it before and I am going to give my opinion again...

I really think Disney should get a handle on these tour groups because they cause havoc and chaos whenever and wherever they go! They should be MADE by Disney to follow the same rules we abide by in the parks, no lying down in the middle of Main Street(which I think is just a stupid thing to do, I just wonder if its a right of passage to say they took a nap on Main Street?), no line jumping(or one person waiting in line, then just before they are about to get on the ride 20 more join them to get on the ride! If we did that we would be reprimanded in some way, they should be too!)

When tour groups are there and running around like chickens with no heads they are ruining the magic for those of us who have saved for months and even years to take our families to WDW. Again, maybe they need to build a Disney park in South America!!?? I know the tour groups are a cash cow for Disney, but not at the expense of other guests' experience. They should have rules to abide by and if they don't then action should be taken! I HATE TOUR GROUP SEASON! AND I especially hate it when they all start singing like no one else is around and LOUD. I once saw 2 groups battling it out with a 'sing off' it was horrible! The LEADERS and I use that word VERY loosely, are much to blame as the kids themselves. TOUR GROUPS ARE A MEANCE TO WDW SOCIETY!(how many T-Shirts do you want? LOL)

Just my opinion on tour groups.

SnarkyMonkey

I will say that I don't think it's just the tour groups that don't care about the rules. I've seen people from all countries, many from America, who break a lot of rules and I don't see Disney doing anything about that either. (I don't agree with the PP who says "we" would be reprimanded.) I think you just notice it more with a giant group of people, obviously.

Dad 2 M & M

I will say that I don't think it's just the tour groups that don't care about the rules. I've seen people from all countries, many from America, who break a lot of rules and I don't see Disney doing anything about that either. (I don't agree with the PP who says "we" would be reprimanded.) I think you just notice it more with a giant group of people, obviously.
Right on! Domestic groups are every bit as bad...soccer, cheerleading, etc....to your last point, the aforementioned domestic groups don't tend to be as large. They are, however, large enough to notice breaking rules as much or even MORE the those from South America.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom