Improving Downtown Disney!

Figment632

Original Poster
Its fine the way it is. Only recommendation would be another restaurant , perhaps something like Olive Garden. No rides!
I

I really dont think its fine the way it is. My problem is that half of it is closed down and not being used (PI). Also they need to do the same thin in DTD that they need to do on Main Street. The merchandise needs to be differnent and not something you can find anywhere. Also La nuba has become very stale.

Do you guys think that DTD needs a theme. To me it seems to not have any theme at all.

rsoxguy

Perhaps they could also add a fountain type of area where someone could buy food, sit at outdoor tables, and listen to music or watch entertainers. Something like Quincy Market in Boston or CityPlace in West Palm Beach. I would think that a place to relax and be entertained after shopping would be nice.

paul436

They really need a theater in DTD to run the Disney Broadway musicals. Even if they dont want to show the ones that are currently on Broadway thay can show the ones that have closed.

They could also build a ice rink theater and show those Disney on Ice productions that tour the US. During the day it can be used for open skating.
I kinda like these ideas.

grunter

Just keep the Virgin MegaStore in some fashion.

Not necessarily "Virgin" the brand, but an anchoring store where regular folks can still buy and peruse PHYSICAL MEDIA.

Dammit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom