News Impressions de France only available for limited time in the mornings

DisneyDebRob

Just saw that Impressions de France is now only open from 9 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. daily.

The very disappointing sing-along then starts at 10am to 8:45pm.
Mad rush back to France to try and catch it. Doesn’t seem right. You would think that they could just run it through the morning then switch?

Disstevefan1

Just saw that Impressions de France is now only open from 9 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. daily.

The very disappointing sing-along then starts at 10am to 8:45pm.
Seriously, Impressions de France was one of my favorite places to cool down an relax.

Dark, cool, comfortable seats...... Zzzzzzzzz Oh where am I.... Yea, I loved Impressions de France.

How am I going to get any shut eye in a sing along!

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
I am so confused.

Beauty and the Beast is at the France Pavilion?

I thought it was only at the Victorian Themed Grand Floridian Hotel which is based on Southern Florida from the turn of the 20th Century, which has a distinctly English inspiration based on the theming of it's signature table service restaurant.

It's almost like no one knows what they're doing and making it up as they go along.

Also none of the darn popcorn lights work.

Comped

I figure that this is the prelude to the film going away - it's old, and frankly, a bit boring in comparison to other films around WS. Would love a replacement that's actually about France, and not a Disney film tie-in (not even the good version of the film either).

JohnD

I figure that this is the prelude to the film going away - it's old, and frankly, a bit boring in comparison to other films around WS. Would love a replacement that's actually about France, and not a Disney film tie-in (not even the good version of the film either).
I would love to see a replacement. Same soundtrack, of course. But the footage is distinctly very 80s.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom