Imaginering Walt Disney World with silly ideas....

WhyteAL

Original Poster
This is ment in fun and I was actually gonna post something on the Grand Fiesta post but then came up with all these silly ideas. So we will pretend that Robert and staff has asked you to retheme, rename, revise, reincorporate, and revamp any or all Walt Disney World parks and/or resorts. But the catch is you have to make them new you cannot just simply set a park, resort, or attraction back to it's original state. Everything has to be with a new touch.

Think silly, be open minded and just create something funny or intresting. I will begin...

Move over imaginers we at WDWmagic.com will renovate Walt Disney World for you....

I will start by continue themeing the rest of Epcot....

Test "the world of motion" track, update it with a cars! And test them for speed on strights and curves.:confused:

Univese of "ellens energy adventure" energy we could add Dinosaurs or maybe instead of the laugh floor take the monsters and add them to this attraction...I mean it has to do with clean use of energy.:confused:

Mission Space Horizons can become Goofys space voyage (which that might actually be kinda cool) or since Disney currently owns The Muppets they could make it into "pigs in space" staring Miss Piggy.:confused:

Then take the living seas with nemo and litterly add captian nemo and nemo the clown fish adventure...:confused:

Following that we go to the land and transform it with the land down under and theme soarin' with the albatrouse from the rescuers down under using bianca and the other mouse which I can't remember his name who will take us on living with the land tour. :confused:

After that we round off Future World "Fantasy world North" with journey into imagination by themeing it with Pete's Dragon were pete and figment fight for the power of your imagination leading to an understanding that they exist because of our imagination and cannot take control of our powers of imagination...:confused:

Finally the end Space Ship Earth take it and turn it into a giant disco ball for the grand preformance of Disco Mickey during what was formally known as illuminations...:confused:

Hope this brings some smiles to your faces not make you guys in the forums have panic attacks.

Fun2BFree

OK, I haven't posted for 2 years here, but whatever.
Give all the critters in Splash Mountain cannabis cigarettes. Then you can go into the hazy and smoke-filled "Laughin' Place" :lookaroun

WhyteAL

Original Poster
OK, I haven't posted for 2 years here, but whatever.
Give all the critters in Splash Mountain cannabis cigarettes. Then you can go into the hazy and smoke-filled "Laughin' Place" :lookaroun

OK that is not exactly what I meant...:confused:

but I will set a reminder to look you up if ever I visit Ireland :wave:

jedimaster1227

What would you propose????????:rolleyes:

or what have you proposed but just was never accepted???

If you have such a problem with the current state Disney is in, go to Universal where they don't care about rundown attractions that are ages old and are in desperate need of updating. Sorry, but I doubt that you even know what you are talking about when it comes to this topic. All of the changes made to the parks are made for certain reasons, all in the best hopes. Just because you think they are silly doesn't mean that a regular guest doesn't enjoy them. If this were the case, people would have stopped visiting Disney parks like Disneyland or Epcot years ago, as their attractions would have always been the same. I consider myself a Disney purist, but to say that every change that you listed turned out to be a travesty is completely off... It is with these newer attractions that crowds are pulled in, providing revenue for newer attractions... If you can't get over the fact that change happens, you seriously need to take a good look at your life and see what you are going to do in 20 years... :shrug:

WhyteAL

Original Poster
If you have such a problem with the current state Disney is in, go to Universal where they don't care about rundown attractions that are ages old and are in desperate need of updating. Sorry, but I doubt that you even know what you are talking about when it comes to this topic. All of the changes made to the parks are made for certain reasons, all in the best hopes. Just because you think they are silly doesn't mean that a regular guest doesn't enjoy them. If this were the case, people would have stopped visiting Disney parks like Disneyland or Epcot years ago, as their attractions would have always been the same. I consider myself a Disney purist, but to say that every change that you listed turned out to be a travesty is completely off... It is with these newer attractions that crowds are pulled in, providing revenue for newer attractions... If you can't get over the fact that change happens, you seriously need to take a good look at your life and see what you are going to do in 20 years... :shrug:

First and fore most Mr. Jedi master? I don't think I ever said that there was anything wrong with any of the attractions in disney! If I did I would like you to point that out to me. Secondly like I said on my post I (key word)was just tring to come up with a couple of silly ideas for attractions and/or theme parks revamping "pretending" (key word) as if (another set of key words) we were tasked with this assignment. This is more of a general idea type thing but allowing posters to even express silly ideas such as the laughing place canabis thing. Thirdly you seem a little bit agressive in the tone of post about myself and my life if you seriously have a problem please feel free to contact me and we can handle this little situation. The reason I asked corrus about what changes he would make or what he has offered to people that may or maynot be listening to him was just for conversation. I would be intrested to see what a long standing memeber of this forum/community has to say and why or why not some of his personal prefences are good or are not good. I was never gonna criticize (oops spell check) corrus or anyone else's ideas. So chill out a bit, little padawan.

jedimaster1227

First and fore most Mr. Jedi master? I don't think I ever said that there was anything wrong with any of the attractions in disney! If I did I would like you to point that out to me. Secondly like I said on my post I (key word)was just tring to come up with a couple of silly ideas for attractions and/or theme parks revamping "pretending" (key word) as if (another set of key words) we were tasked with this assignment. This is more of a general idea type thing but allowing posters to even express silly ideas such as the laughing place canabis thing. Thirdly you seem a little bit agressive in the tone of post about myself and my life if you seriously have a problem please feel free to contact me and we can handle this little situation. The reason I asked corrus about what changes he would make or what he has offered to people that may or maynot be listening to him was just for conversation. I would be intrested to see what a long standing memeber of this forum/community has to say and why or why not some of his personal prefences are good or are not good. I was never gonna critisize corrus or anyone else's ideas. So chill out a bit, little padawan.

I do apologize for the more aggressive tone, as looking back I see that you did not specifically attack the current state of the parks, but I did feel the need to voice my opinion when I read this state:
or what have you proposed but just was never accepted???

If that isn't a stab at his ties with the company, what is? :shrug:

I do apologize for the other statements, as I jumped quickly to conclusions, a symptom of my being so tired from shuttling a foreign exchange student from Japan around Orlando.

WhyteAL

Original Poster
I do apologize for the more aggressive tone, as looking back I see that you did not specifically attack the current state of the parks, but I did feel the need to voice my opinion when I read this state:

If that isn't a stab at his ties with the company, what is? :shrug:

I do apologize for the other statements, as I jumped quickly to conclusions, a symptom of my being so tired from shuttling a foreign exchange student from Japan around Orlando.

The reason I asked that because I think he most likely had some great ideas but maybe they were either scaled back because of cost effectiveness, or just never picked up. It would be cool to get his prespective on some of his ideas and why they never made it, I am completly sure he had plenty of ideas that were used by the company as well. So Corrus please excuse my bluntness I did not mean to be offensive. But I am curious about them, trust me when I tell you I am a disney fan I even own a couple shares in the company.

and

I've always wanted to say this

*applogy accepted captain Needa....LOL (in Vaders voice) :wave:

Disneygal07

i think disney world and the other disneys are just fine the way they are, and dont need a change, unless they are like falling apart or something. also, i think disney would only change if the crowds werent coming.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom