Imagineering Hall of Fame - Class of 2020

Who Should Be In The Imagineering Hall of Fame Class of 2020?

• JokersWild

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • Goofyyukyukyuk17

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • Mickeyfan5534

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • Tux

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • Pufflefan

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Pix

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Magic Feather

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Brer Panther

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • NigelChanning09

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • DashHaber

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters

AceAstro

Original Poster
As we have a break in between competitions, it's time for the 8th annual Imagineering Hall of Fame induction!

upload_2017-10-16_14-6-11-jpeg.238456

The Imagineering Hall of Fame was a concept designed back in 2013 to pay special tribute to the armchair Imagineers and their contributions to the Imagineering community over the years. Each fall, the Imagineering community nominates and votes in a class of Imagineers into the Hall of Fame.

The Nomination Process
The only requirement to be nominated is that the member has been an active contributor to the Imagineer forum and/or other Imagineering sites for at least 1 year.

Each person can nominate up to 2 members that they would like to see in the Hall of Fame by commenting on this thread below with their selections.

This process will continue until we reach up to the maximum of 10 nominations (this site's polling system has a maximum of 10 slots). If more than 10 members are nominated then there will be a preliminary vote to narrow it down to 10.

After the 10 nominees are finalized, the voting poll will be established, where you can vote for up to 7 members you'd like to see get into the Hall of Fame. Once the votes are in, the 7 highest voted members become the Imagineering Hall of Fame - Class of 2019! *If there is a tie for 7th, then additional members can be added.

Here are the past Hall of Fame Classes.

Class of 2013
BryceM
stitchcastle

Class of 2014
jdmdisney99
TheDesignPirate

Class of 2015
englanddg
Matt7187
Voxel
Zweiland

Class of 2016
DisneyManOne
spacemt354
tcool123
TheOriginalTiki

Class of 2017
D Hindley
Disney Dad 3000
FigmentPigments
Imagineerland
kap91
kmbmw777
MANEATINGWREATH
S.P.E.W

Class of 2018
orlando678-
Pionmycake
RMichael21
IDInstitute
AceAstro
James G.
Basketbuddy101
Evilgidgit

Class of 2019
Sam4D23
Outbound
PerGronStudio
NatedD1226
mharrington
TwilightZone
FireMountain

Class of 2020 Nominations

- JokersWild -
- Goofyyukyukyuk17 -
- mickeyfan5534 -
- Tux -

- Pufflefan -
- gam3rprincess -
- Magic Feather -
- Brer Panther -
- NigelChanning09 -
- DashHaber -

Last edited:

Outbound

Hm, well the problem with this is the 1-year limit means we can't nominate any of the newcomers from SYWTBAI. What if we waited until after the next competition so they would be available? Or we can just nominate them for 2021 next year.

For nominations, I support Jokers, mickeyfan, and Tux. I would like to officially nominate @Pufflefan and @gam3rprincess , as they have each done some amazing work in SA6 and SYWTBAI this year as well as been great sources of positivity on the forum.

spacemt354

Chili's
Hm, well the problem with this is the 1-year limit means we can't nominate any of the newcomers from SYWTBAI. What if we waited until after the next competition so they would be available? Or we can just nominate them for 2021 next year.

For nominations, I support Jokers, mickeyfan, and Tux. I would like to officially nominate @Pufflefan and @gam3rprincess , as they have each done some amazing work in SA6 and SYWTBAI this year as well as been great sources of positivity on the forum.
As Barbossa would say, they're more like...guidelines. This year is a special consideration so I think we can all collectively ignore it for nominations

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom