Imagineering Field Guide Epcot now available for preorder

evanssc

Bravesfn1 said:
Wanted to let everyone know that the Imagineering Field Guide to Epcot is now up for preorder over at amazon.com........follow this link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0786848863/sr=1-6/qid=1137697420/ref=sr_1_6/102-4363705-5895313?%5Fencoding=UTF8

It looks like this will be available in June 2006. Can't wait to get my hands on this one, I really enjoyed the Magic Kingdom edition. Anybody excited about this Epcot edition?

What type of information does it contain? How much detail does it go into?

Bravesfn1

Original Poster
evanssc said:
What type of information does it contain? How much detail does it go into?

In the MK edition the idea was the information in this guide was like walking around with a Disney Imagineer as you tour the park. It points out details in themeing, facts about the different lands/rides, and other information that went in to creating the details of the MK. The book is pocket sized and has a lot of colorful pictures, concept drawings, etc. I really enjoyed reading it and plan on taking it with me on my next visit to the parks. I hope the Epcot edition is just as good as the MK edition. Hope that helps!

SewIn2Disney

Pre-Ordered.....Happy graduation to me!

Funny thing is, I kept checking weekly to see when it would be available, and I was getting discouraged and so I haven't checked in a few weeks. I was glad to see your thread today....thanks!

SpectroPhoenix

I have yet to purchase the Magic Kingdom one yet, it's never in stores it seems.
I ordered it three times off the internet and all three times they told me that the order was delayed or canceled for some strange reason. I was at the Magic Kingdom this monday and they told me to go to Art of Disney in the Market Place, I went there and they told me that they haven't had any since late September. I checked in over at the Virgin Megastore in West Side, same story... I just hope that with the Epcot edition being released, more stores will begin to carry both ones.

DME

It's pre-ordered. What would I do without all of you keeping me in the Disney loop.

Mimi

I never heard of these books before but they sound very cool!!! I just pre-ordered EPCOT. Does anyone know if the Magic Kingdom version is still available?

FigmentJedi

Of course the Magic Kingdom book is still available. I'd suggest looking in the Travel section of (insert bookstore here, in my case, Barnes and Noble)

Captain Hank

Just a heads-up for those of you pre-ordering the Epcot field guide. Buy.com is currently having a 10% off sale on most of its books, and the field guide is one of them. It's not much, but you can still save $1.00.

DisneySam

COOL! I will pre order mine today! I bought the Magic Kingdom book at my local B&N in December. It was an interesting read.

Mr Bill

Thanks for the heads up. I'll probably be saving it for my birthday, though. It's only two weeks after release.

I didn't have any real trouble finding the Magic Kingdom Field Guide. I went to the Barnes & Noble in my local mall, and they had one copy. I haven't seen any copies since then, though. I may have just gotten lucky with that one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom