Imagineering a Warner Bros. theme park

Miru

I still don’t think it would fit. Anyway with a Metropolis the first attraction to be in is a high speed roller coaster based off The Flash, and with the areas one of the few children areas this area is call the Land of Ooo from Adventure Time.

Both would work. Beach City could also be an area in the future.

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
There’s already a maze based off Arkham Asylum in Gotham. As for Beach City I might not include it due to the toxic fandom of Steven Universe.

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
Although I could find a way to create two attractions for Aquaman & Wonder Woman that could have the queue transport guest from Metropolis to Atlantis & Themyscria.

Miru

There’s already a maze based off Arkham Asylum in Gotham. As for Beach City I might not include it due to the toxic fandom of Steven Universe.

Not including something due to a “toxic fandom”? Why?

Also, I suggest that the LT ride include some representation to Spielberg and pre-Porky characters, possibly also the post-1967 ones.

Evilgidgit

Not including something due to a “toxic fandom”? Why?

Also, I suggest that the LT ride include some representation to Spielberg and pre-Porky characters, possibly also the post-1967 ones.

I highly doubt the toxic fandom of Steve Universe are going to storm this imaginary park and demolish an attraction that brings their beloved show to life. The Star Wars "fans" failed pathetically in their attempts to discredit Galaxy's Edge.

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
Cyborg is a member of the Justice League, and he needs a ride. Six Flags' Cyborg Cyber Spin ride was an ABC Tourbillon model (inspired by a gyroscope.)

View attachment 451343
The ABC thing is what confused me plus the Warner Bros park could be a indoor theme park so space might be a bit difficult unless theirs a way to fit it into the attraction.

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
The Flintstones has their own land in this park while Looney Tunes, and Hanna-Barbara will be sharing theme areas known as Cartoon Junction, and Dynamite Gulch.

The Grand Inquisitor

I want to see Space Ghost and Birdman rides.
1587761790819.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom