Imagineering a Haunted Mansion for each castle park land

Magicart87

HOUSE OF MAGIC Member
Premium Member
Been a long time since I posted something on this forum, hasn‘t it? Well, I will be taking every land that appeared at a Disney castle park (DLC,MK,TDL,DLP,HKDL, and SDL) and putting a haunted mansion in them.
(These rides could either be omnimovers or trackless
These are blue sky concepts

Starting with Main Street U.S.A. (and World Bazaar and Mickey Avenue)
Could be themed to a 1920s/early 20th century mansion
Adventureland (and Adventure Isle): Abandoned jungle mansion or overgrown mansion
New Orleans Square: already exists
Critter Country: a haunted animal nest? (Or an mm-styled attraction through multiple animal habitats)
Star Wars GE: one of the citadels (maybe not the Death Star)
Frontierland (and Grizzly Gulch): already exists
Fantasyland: already exists (though a haunted mansion themed to an evil wizard/spirit’s castle could be really cool)
Toontown: Mc Duck Manor (a MM-styled ride taking you on a tour of Scrooge’s house from ducktales)
Tomorrowland: alien futuristic haunted mansion
Liberty Square: already exists
Discoveryland: steampunk haunted mansion
Toy Story Land: sid’s house (not exactly haunted since they don’t like ghosts in China)
Mystic Point: already exists
World of Frozen: Elsa’s palace (not haunted, a trackless ride)
Stark Expo: sanctum sanctorum (trackless ride not haunted)
Gardens of Imagination: chinese zodiac manor (calm omnimover or trackless ride)
Treasure Cove: sunken pirate ship (would be haunted if not at SDL)
City of Zootopia: one of the city’s buildings? (Idk which one though, it could be the police station, but it wouldnt be a haunted ride)

If you have ideas write them here
If you want, you can use ai to create art (or do it without ai) or generate descriptions of these rides (or you can do it yourself)
Oooh. I've dreamed of a House of Magic ride off Main Street USA. It would fit the bill.

Magicart87

HOUSE OF MAGIC Member
Premium Member
Great idea, it could be like Mystic Manor. But instead of of a monkey opening the chest of magic props, it could be a little white rabbit.
The pre-queue would be the actual magic shop entrance/exit with the queue being a "secret passage way" to the ride. Originally envisioned as a way to bring the shop back and the dusted off Main Street Theater (Mickey and the Magician) but a Mystic Manor-lite attraction would be fun too. If they wanted to tie it to an IP, I guess Pixar's Presto could work.

MickeyMouse10

The pre-queue would be the actual magic shop entrance/exit with the queue being a "secret passage way" to the ride. Originally envisioned as a way to bring the shop back and the dusted off Main Street Theater (Mickey and the Magician) but a Mystic Manor-lite attraction would be fun too. If they wanted to tie it to an IP, I guess Pixar's Presto could work.

Oh yeahhh, that sounds so sweet.

MickeyMouse10

I'm thinking something similar to "Bioshock" when it comes to theming. It could be really cool.

It takes place in an underwater city, where every human has died and all that's left is the steampunk robots that they built. But even they have seen their better days. To entertain themselves they decide to act like humans and throw 1930's parties.

I'm also getting "Horizon" vibes just thinking about it.

Last edited:

Frankenstein79

It is a shame that Tokyo didn't do their own version of a Haunted Mansion. Because they are so creative over there. Perhaps they will someday like they are doing with Space Mountain.

Been a long time since I posted something on this forum, hasn‘t it? Well, I will be taking every land that appeared at a Disney castle park (DLC,MK,TDL,DLP,HKDL, and SDL) and putting a haunted mansion in them.
(These rides could either be omnimovers or trackless
These are blue sky concepts

Starting with Main Street U.S.A. (and World Bazaar and Mickey Avenue)
Could be themed to a 1920s/early 20th century mansion
Adventureland (and Adventure Isle): Abandoned jungle mansion or overgrown mansion
New Orleans Square: already exists
Critter Country: a haunted animal nest? (Or an mm-styled attraction through multiple animal habitats)
Star Wars GE: one of the citadels (maybe not the Death Star)
Frontierland (and Grizzly Gulch): already exists
Fantasyland: already exists (though a haunted mansion themed to an evil wizard/spirit’s castle could be really cool)
Toontown: Mc Duck Manor (a MM-styled ride taking you on a tour of Scrooge’s house from ducktales)
Tomorrowland: alien futuristic haunted mansion
Liberty Square: already exists
Toy Story Land: sid’s house (not exactly haunted since they don’t like ghosts in China)
Mystic Point: already exists
World of Frozen: Elsa’s palace (not haunted, a trackless ride)
Stark Expo: sanctum sanctorum (trackless ride not haunted)
Gardens of Imagination: chinese zodiac manor (calm omnimover or trackless ride)
Treasure Cove: sunken pirate ship (would be haunted if not at SDL)
City of Zootopia: one of the city’s buildings? (Idk which one though, it could be the police station, but it wouldnt be a haunted ride)

If you have ideas write them here
If you want, you can use ai to create art (or do it without ai) or generate descriptions of these rides (or you can do it yourself)
Does EVERY park need a haunted mansion, still waiting for Shanghai’s

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom