Imagineer Forum News Center - Spotlights and Important Links!

Skipper2

View attachment 419484
Starting now, the Thread of the Week will cover two weeks, to allow for more overall threads on the subforum. I was originally intending on posting this last Friday, but something came up, and I had to wait until now. Thanks for waiting!

This week's special thread goes to @Skipper2 for his great thread on Making the TTA Major League. This project began with a spark - what if the PeopleMover returned proper, what if it went around the entire park, and what if on this tour of the park you could eat food? And from there, it goes on to provide page upon page of detailed imagineering - all towards how this could logically be done. Recently, they have used Planet Coaster to show how it would work - not unlike how a real imagineer might use a 3D modeling program! Overall, this is a gold standard for attractions - adapting a great spark into a realistic yet fun project. Congratulations!

Making the TTA (WEDway) Major League
---
Interested in nominating a future Thread of the Week?
Submit your Weekly Nomination Here!

And Until Next Time...
View attachment 419487
Cool and Thanks! :D

Outbound

Original Poster
Advertisement

This week's special thread goes to @MickeyMouse10 for their Beastly Kingdom 5th park thread! This thread is the product of many active brainstormers contributing to the overall design, guided by its original poster. NGL: I hadn't read this thread prior to its nomination this week. But after reading it through I found it was filled with life! I'm going to start being active in this thread.

Beastly Kingdom 5th park!
---
Interested in nominating a future Thread of the Week?

Submit your Weekly Nomination Here!

And Until Next Time...

Top Bottom