Imaginations Press Release

bcoachable

Original Poster
I may or may not have a kiddo who is a part of this years Imaginations Contest....
Your reading a post from a VERY proud and excited dad! Thanks for letting me boast a little!
Anyone else have any experience with this super cool competition that Disney Imagineering hosts??
What a great venue they are offering to allow kids to fan their creative skills and practice real world presentation and teamwork skills.

Attachments

• Imaginations 2020 pdf.pdf
    205.7 KB · Views: 343

Stripes

bcoachable

Original Poster
Congratulations to your kiddo!! That's so exciting!!

As a college student myself, it's a dream of mine just to enter the competition.
I hope everyone understands- it's kind of a dad brag, but really it's that this is the only forum in my life that would "Get It"!
The "real world" just goes... "ya ya cool".
:)
DoubeJ21- It was definatly a long, hard journey for them, but certainly with the right skills, the right team, and a bit of hard work and luck, I bet you can do it too!! Go Get em!!
If you have questions, don't hesitate to PM me.

JoeCamel

I hope everyone understands- it's kind of a dad brag, but really it's that this is the only forum in my life that would "Get It"!
The "real world" just goes... "ya ya cool".
:)
DoubeJ21- It was definatly a long, hard journey for them, but certainly with the right skills, the right team, and a bit of hard work and luck, I bet you can do it too!! Go Get em!!
If you have questions, don't hesitate to PM me.
Yeah, we get it. You deserve to be proud. Hope you show this brag to your daughter.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom