ImagiNations 2013

ZaneB

You do not understand how much I want to....

Unfortunately, I'm only 14 :D

If you do enter, good luck! Remember to be different. Design an entire new system that has never been done before. Something that could be useful in Disney Parks. Remember Immersion and Interactivity. Oh, and I've noticed from past years that Custom Characters are appreciated by the judges.

And for gosh sake, please don't do a dark ride! You won't stand out! Try and design a brand new park experience! Once again, good luck!

themoose

Original Poster
I have entered twice before and been recognized for my work but have not made it into the finals. Thought I'd give it one more go before giving up.

ZaneB

if it's what you really want to do, never give up! A very important man once said that everyone must go through failure before the succeed. I'm not going to tell you who said that but here's a clue, he's in my Profile Picture.

mharrington

I would love to sign up, but unfortunately, all my ideas tend to be scattered, incomplete, etc. I imagine people would have to send in their ideas more or less complete in their minds.

YodaMan

Definitely looking into it this year. I'm a double major in Art and Mathematics, so hopefully I can get something creative thought up.

ctxak98

I SOOO wish I could but I am not one of those majors. Seriously thinking about switching my majors because I LOVE art so...Maybe some day I will submit something

kaki

Hey - make sure you all check out this Q&A with Imagineer (and Director of Animation) George Scribner.

He gives lots of advice on becoming an Imagineer. He was also a Director of The Lion King, as well as Oliver & Co.:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom