IMAGINATION! Discoveries!

cm1988

"Your wish is.." etc. etc.

Originally posted by Dizknee_Phreek

...going into Living Seas... guess it's a cool video, but ...they should have it where you can skip it....
They do that, now. It seems about half of the audience chooses that option.

Meanwhile, back at 'Imag'... every time I stop by, it's like Horizons was. No one in line. Chains of cars going out with only 2 or 3 people in them.

Somewhere... maybe the Innoventions breezeway... they need a little poster or sign to advertise hey, there's a ride-through attraction over there and it's pretty good. Good for the whole family!

If you thought the orange frangrance that permeated Horizions was cloyingly sweet... hey, have we got a sensory experience for YOU!

General Grizz

Original Poster
Yes; the lines are getting low for "this Figment". Hopefully, the attraction has been listed in the map by now...

Maybe if they put the REAL Figment back in, it might just increase lines...

It looks to me that people just think the dragon was pasted on the wall to JIYI...Luckily, that's not the case.

Archie the Cat

We were at Epcot last week and the lines at Test Track weren't very long, let alone any other attraction at Epcot.

"Maybe if they put the REAL Figment back in, it might just increase lines... "

The average vacationer doesn't know the difference. You'll never have the original one back, so I'd enjoy what is there now.

General Grizz

Original Poster
What do you mean? As in the original RIDE or the original FIGMENT?

It's EASY to put Figment back, just let him out of the castle! This should be done for the next ride AT LEAST. I may even start a campaign...

(<---- See avatar)

Of course! The old attraction can't come back; that'd be foolish! However, I am sure an Imagineer will step in and revolutionize the Imagination Pavilion one day...

joefox97

Just a couple of updates - JII is not listed on the guide maps as of yet - we just got a new shipment in of just printed maps - and no JII.... which is great - people constanly asking - is there a ride in there????????? OY!

Upstairs is being slowly taken apart - which is sad - but as grizz said - eventually someday, some Imagineer will take the project under his/her wing and will revolutionize the whole Pavillion... because it really could use it - HISTA is great - but the whole place could use an update or three.... and a THOROUGH cleaning for both Imag & Seas! Sheesh!

As far as Living Seas - what's the dealio here???????? The place is a shell of it's former glory - not even half the attraction it once was - what can be done? I've heard several rumors/ideas/concepts -

1. Trash the whole idea, tear down the pavillion and start over.
2. Take the "ride" and "movie" out and replace them with something more informative/interesting - perhaps a walkthrough guided tour or somethin
3. Rebuild it all and take it back to it's former glory

All of the above will take one important thing - a sponsor... if any of you know someone who wants to sponsor either the Living Seas or a new attraction - send them toward Disney with check in hand - I'd love to see something done to make this space useful again!!!

Joe

JLW11Hi

HEY. Figment is doing just fine. he is full of pep and looks to be happier than ever. Mabey Dreamfinder just decided to take a vacation. He must be getting pertty old now, and doing about 100 shows a day can be tiring.

:hammer: :D

raven

As you enter the building, you can kind of see where the old tracks were. If you llok on the floor and possition yourself where there is a glare, you will see the indentation. You can also hear a hollow sound when walking over these areas.

General Grizz

Original Poster
Well, we do know that the entrance queue (at least the front part) and the exit and Image Works are correct. Therefore, we know the exit. And in the queue, we do walk over track according to the map I posted. I'll probably do a step-by-step plan and blacklight filming of the attraction in late November.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom