I'm Really Upset

Little Green Men

Original Poster
We were eating at the Norway pavillion the other day, and were very dissapointed to find that their goat cheese was gone from the buffet portion. I really loved it, is anyone else upset?

mousermerf

Account Suspended
We were eating at the Norway pavillion the other day, and were very dissapointed to find that their goat cheese was gone from the buffet portion. I really loved it, is anyone else upset?

Suggestion:

http://www.igourmet.com/shoppe/shoppe.aspx?cat=Scandinavian&subcat=Scandinavian+Specialties

In particular:

Scandinavian Cheese Assortment in Gift Box
Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Iceland are the stunning countries that make up Scandinavia. They are linked by distinct, yet related cultures. The pureness of their air, water and land translates into very clean milk, which leads to high quality cheeses. We have chosen a selection of ½ pound cheeses from these countries (with the exception of Iceland) to take you on a cheese tour of Scandinavia.
  • Gjetost: Pronounced YAY-toast, this caramel-flavored cheese comes from a blend of cow and goat's milk. Packed with energy, Norwegian hikers always pack along a block of Gjetost before venturing too far away from home.
  • Finlandia Swiss: Finland's best-selling, rich and characteristically nutty Swiss. Made from the EU's healthiest milk (IDF, 1995) taken from dairy cows grazing in Finland's pure and clean Northern environment, it's no wonder that Finlandia Swiss is the market leader in its class in the U.S.A.
  • Västerbotten is the traditional Swedish celebration cheese. To many Swedes, it is considered the "emperor of cheeses", either because of its heft (it is made in 40 pound wheels), or its full flavor. Its flavor is rich and full-bodied with a tangy, bittersweet bite.
  • Danish Crumbly Blue:Made from cow's milk, it is a white cheese with a delicate network of blue-green veins. Denmark's rich, green grazing pastures and fertile soil contribute to the fine, consistent quality of this world famous product.
This gift assortment includes four 1/2 pound cuts packed in our signature chocolate colored gift box, finished with an elegant yellow bow.

It's $32.99

T-1MILLION

I agree, this was my family's favorite place to eat at Epcot for a long while because of the great food and service they had. Still good service, just the food has changed a bit.

But yeah, that goat cheese was famous....or infamous...it was good stuff.

BRER STITCH

This place hasn't been the same since the Princesses moved in! :(

It used to be a favorite stop once or twice during each visit, but no longer.
It should have remained a complete "smorgasbord", with ALL foods on the buffet table.

RussJT

I was there a few weeks ago and loaded up my buffet plate with peppered mackerel and tomato herring. Both were so good that I didn't pay much attention to the cheeses.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom