Im new

OrlandoFreak925

Original Poster
hey well my name is chris corona and i am new in wdw. My brother is roque or known has HYPERION93 and my cuz is JBLOOM1029! well thats all i just saying up to meet some new ppl!!

Hi Brother, watch out for the one they call WDWMagic, he'll ban you quicker than you can say pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis.

Phew....that was long....*sigh*

jcmayid

Originally posted by Hyperion93
Hi Brother, watch out for the one they call WDWMagic, he'll ban you quicker than you can say pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis.

:lol: WOW! Now thats one loooong word I have never heard! And unless your brother becomes extremely rude & annoying or abuses the website he won't ban anyone! :)

WELCOME GUYS!!! :sohappy:

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by jcmayid

:lol: WOW! Now thats one loooong word I have never heard! And unless your brother becomes extremely rude & annoying or abuses the website he won't ban anyone! :)

WELCOME GUYS!!! :sohappy:

That word is the scientific term for pneumonia...

jcmayid

Disney Insider,

Thanks for the definition of pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis.

I would have never, ever known what that means!!! :lol: And that must be the longest word I've ever seen! Its even longer than supercalifragilisticexpialedocious!!! (which I thought was the longest word)

:hammer:

Don't be scared Mini-Me!!! :drevil:

DisJosh

Originally posted by Hyperion93

He will? :veryconfu

Ya know I've been here since July and am perfectly aware of all the bannings and why they happened. Less members have been banned from this board than there are fingers on my left hand. And let me tell you every single person who was banned was banned for perfectly legitimate reasons. I'll assume your comment was just a bad joke.

Back on topic... WELCOME OrlandoFreak! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom