Im New, Whats the best job?

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Monorail

Good luck with that...like working at Cirque...they put VERY FEW (if any) CPs on the Monorail line, from what I've heard from current CMs (non-CP) that Monorails...which falls in the Transportation category is mostly a seniority-position. A lot of monorail CMs have worked at Disney for years. But, ya never know....again...GOOD LUCK :wave:

~heather

STR8FAN2005 said:
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Monorail Pilot. I think I have a good strategy worked out. We'll see what happens next year.

CaptainMichael

Fallen Angel said:
Good luck with that...like working at Cirque...they put VERY FEW (if any) CPs on the Monorail line, from what I've heard from current CMs (non-CP) that Monorails...which falls in the Transportation category is mostly a seniority-position. A lot of monorail CMs have worked at Disney for years. But, ya never know....again...GOOD LUCK :wave:

~heather
Well, my campus rep used to work in monorail transportation, plus I've already been to the meeting. I figure that if I apply at the earliest possible time next fall, my chances should be fairly good.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom