I'm making an independant film on disney

Brian_B

Original Poster
The next few trips (in one week for spring break and later in may) I'm bringing my awesome canon camera and I'm going to film as much as I can, and find out if things are really as bad as everyone says. Maybe if I get good footage I could put together some kind of expose or whatever, and send it to disney, heh. Maybe it'd get them to clean up their act.
-Brian

Disney2002

Originally posted by Brian_B
The next few trips (in one week for spring break and later in may) I'm bringing my awesome canon camera and I'm going to film as much as I can, and find out if things are really as bad as everyone says. Maybe if I get good footage I could put together some kind of expose or whatever, and send it to disney, heh. Maybe it'd get them to clean up their act.
-Brian

Although the legality of an expose is always questionable. Probably better not to get sued out of everything you have to try and stick it to the mouse. Have fun with the filming... just keep things in perspective, and DO NOT film areas you are not allowed to.

PhotoDave219

You'll get sued if it ever hits the theaters. This is beyond any 'fair use' provision. Your filiming on private property without their permission for commercial use. There's no way to claim 'freedom of the press' on this one.

Its a violation of US & UK copyright law to use images of copyrighted/trademarked objects without the concent of the trademark/copyright holders.

Its not worth getting the disney mafia all over you for it.

vanryan

"I'm going to film as much as I can, and find out if things are really as bad as everyone says."

Who says things are so bad? It seems so sad to go to the happiest place on earth looking for bad stuff.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom