I'm looking for particular audio from Epcot

Baltar

$4 billion for EPCOT
Original Poster
I am not sure of the name of it but It's background music played in Future World. I want to say it's close to Innoventions but man..everytime I hear that music it makes me smile! I need it on my phone!

Cmdr_Crimson

]
I am not sure of the name of it but It's background music played in Future World. I want to say it's close to Innoventions but man..everytime I hear that music it makes me smile! I need it on my phone!
There are 2 versions of this loop...This is the one that commonly plays and the one your looking for.:D

The version a few post above is rarely played. It occasionally plays on this side of Mousgears (when they turn on the music..which is again rare).
hidden-mickeys-mouse-gears.jpg

GeoDonJac34

I have a ringtone for the part at 9:45. It is definitely my favorite. When a trip is getting close, I will switch over to that one.

D

dixielandings

I have a ringtone for the part at 9:45. It is definitely my favorite. When a trip is getting close, I will switch over to that one.

I also love that part. Back in the day before YouTube (GASP! can you imagine?!) I remember being on the Newnet IRC network in #disney-central I believe it was called (ran by popkid, BenJedi, and RU42 I believe) trying to find out from people what that song was. Sure is a lot easier to find that song nowadays even though I still don't know it's name and who recorded it!

Cmdr_Crimson

My favorite song in the loop is used at the tail end of the 19min version. However the full version is played on the 1hour version and the youtube channel wdwfacts has many of the Innovention tracks as single songs..Like my favorite called Global Neighborhood.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom