I'm In Shock....

Testtrack321

Original Poster
Pressler leaving
2 new futureworld rides (and pavilion!)
Forbiden Mountain
MK Rehabs for Classics

Is THIS what we have been waiting for? Disney has been cutting back so they could save these projects?

Am I the only one here in shock about this?

mickey04

Originally posted by Testtrack321
Pressler leaving
2 new futureworld rides (and pavilion!)
Forbiden Mountain
MK Rehabs for Classics

Is THIS what we have been waiting for? Disney has been cutting back so they could save these projects?

Am I the only one here in shock about this?

Nope, your not the only one in shock. This is definately a good day for WDW fans. The future at WDW definately looks promising, and thiings seem to be getting back on track. :) :) :)

Jeff D

If this is indeed true I hope it leads back to Disney updating the parks like they used too and spending alitle money. I do not want to see a new park anytime soon but I would like to see the parks updated with new attraction, rides, or just pavilions every few years like they used to do. I remember when I was alot younger that it would seem like nothing really changed until you looked around and found a new ride added and maybe some new shops and such. It seemed like back in the '70's, '80's and even early '90's they used to add just a lttle here and there. Of course building a whole new land or attraction was always a big deal but alot of stuff just kind of happend and most ot it wasnot really big items things. I truly enjoy Disney but I think they lost some of this goal over the years. I actually wish Pressler didn't leave. I think he not good at all for the theme parks but as a retail and merchandising person he seemed to know what he was doing. The Disney Stores boomed under him and now it looks like they are having a few problems and some even feel like they are loosing the uniqueness. I would have put Pressler in change of company wide merchandising and retail operations. Just my business side flowing over there.

DisneyKrazed

I am shocked! One day and all this news. With Mission Space, the new pavilion, and the two new rides in future world (anyone know what they are going to be about?) Epcot should be in really good shape now. I am also very happy to hear bout the E-ride at AK! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Scar Junior

Lets not forget Mickey's Phillarmagic!!! That will be up next year- even more to look forward to!

Love live Disney!

PS- They must really be coming down hard on Eisner if his main henchman gets tossed.

AdLibSean

I was having the crappiest day until I heard this news! WOW!!! THIS IS INCREDIBLE!!!! Let the voices of Disney fans ring from on high!!!!! LOL. It seriously made my day- I just hope they follow through with everything and keep it up to snuff! BUT THIS IS GREAT!!! WAAAAHOOOOO!!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

wyattkelly

Joy! Growth at DIsneyworld! maybe I can get my job down there finally! I would love to see some great designs in Tomorrowland...perhaps some sort of thrill ride to compliment Space Mountain, a cooler version of Spiderman...a simulation ride with a track!

Disneynutcase

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but did any of these rumors really state that the Epcot "Soaring Over..." ride would be in Futureworld? I know that there was a fairly recent rumor that it might become part of The Land. But what about the rumors of it going into a WS pavilion like Japan?

Big Pooh

quote by Disneynutcase
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but did any of these rumors really state that the Epcot "Soaring Over..." ride would be in Futureworld? I know that there was a fairly recent rumor that it might become part of The Land. But what about the rumors of it going into a WS pavilion like Japan?

WDWMagic website says:

Two signature attractions for the new Epcot are a Soarin' Over attraction from DCA, and another ETicket attraction called "Time Racers".

That's the only thing I've seen on it, but WDWMagic is the only site I go to for rumors... :animwink: :king:

You're welcome Steve :wave: :lol:

Cheers :wave:

Legacy

Time Racers?....... hmmm.....

Where would this fit in? There isn't a time pavillion anywhere. Wait, you don't think it could just be a cheap thrill ride? A name like Time Racers implies, to me at least, a....... oh no.......... Epcot with a Dueling Dragons?!?!?! :eek:

WDWsmith2001

I'd like to just say.....

Holy shiznit!
It's like a dream come true.
The clouds have lifted!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

I can't wait to hear details, this all seems so sudden.
but, happy day, happy day...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom