I'm going to disney

I'm going to Disney world July 21 to the 24. It will be a quick trip but we are still going. My family was planning on going to savvannah, ga, but we were going to see family in Florida anyway and we decide to change our minds and now we are now going to disney. we saw my family thats when we changed are minds.

brad9008

Original Poster
thursday july 21

travel day. we left around 1pm and to orlando around 330pm. i was already on vacation in florida visiting family. we checked into the residence inn lake buena vista its close to everything including the parks. we spent that day just relaxing. we went shopping at the outlet mall too.

Patrick_Ears

I'm going to Disney world July 21 to the 24. It will be a quick trip but we are still going. My family were planning on going to savvannah, ga, but we were going to see family in Florida anyway and we decide to change our minds and now we are now going to disney.

Ahh that's always the best choice!! Disney it is!!! :sohappy:

brad9008

Original Poster
friday july 22nd

Magic Kingdom we got to the park around nine o'clock am bought are tickets and were on are way. we rode potc jungle cruise and walked around for a bit. and i got a haircut at harmony barbershop on main street around 3 pm we decided to go back to the hotel and sleep and go out to eat. around 7 pm a few of use including me decide to go back to the magic kingdom and ride space mountain, watched monsters inc laugh floor, its a small world, haunted mansion. and walked around a bit

brad9008

Original Poster
july 23

My dad and i decide to go to Epcot around 12 for a few hours. While the rest of the group we were with went shopping. We got a park hopper today. At Epcot We did spaceship earth I like how they remodeled it. We also did innoventions, test track, and walked around world showcase and did the Kim possible thing in france. after that we went to the hollywood studios and walked around and did the back lot tour and one mans dream and tower of terror and rock and roller coaster. then around 8pm we went and meet with the rest of our group at the magic kingdom and did a couple rides and left around 1230 in the morning and went back to the hotel and fell asleep

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom