I'm going through DIsney withdrawal!

marksniles

Original Poster
I'm going through Disney withdrawal. I got back from Disney last Friday and I have to go back to work tomorrow. It really rots! RI just doesn't have that same magical touch in the air that WDW has. I calculated that it is 310 days until my next trip down there. What am I going to do! What do you all do to pass the time between your visits! There should be suuport group meetings we could attend to get us through! :lol:

Later,
Mark

Scooter

Originally posted by marksniles
[ There should be suuport group meetings we could attend to get us through! :lol:

We ARE the Disney support group!!:sohappy:

::Stands up::

Hello...my name is Scooter and I'm a Disneyholic.:p

The day I get back from my Disney Trips, I start planning for the next one. I'm so bad that I'm going in October and am already starting to plan for the FOLLOWING trip next MAY! :hammer:

marksniles

Original Poster
Hi my name is Mark and I'm also a Disneyholic!

I'm so bad that at work I have my laptop tuned into the dinsey channels on Live365.com!:D

Later,
Mark

mr snrub

the thing is, most people are going next year, or even in a few months.
I hoverever, probably am not going til my senior trip (2006) :(

marksniles

Original Poster
Oh no DUDE! NO! That long!? There was a special in today's TRAVEL section of the newspaper for $99 per person per day and that includes tickets and hotel or somewhere between $500-700 that includes airtrip, hotel, and ticket!

Mark

toystoryma

I kwym. I just vacationed at the world 2 weeks ago and we're missing it already. We have about 8/9mon before our next trip. In the mean time we watch lots of disney channel, listen to lots of disney music, especially the new cd i just got there called where magic lives! And my best thing to do is scrapbook all my pics that we took on our trip. We get to relive it all over when we look back at the pics!

i am jennifer and I am a disneyholic!!

FutureCEO

I haven't been since August 2000 but I want to do the college program next year in Fall 04 or Spirng 05. BTW: Im from Coventry too. You say your a teacher, what school?

HennieBogan1966

Account Suspended
Disney Withdrawals

Hi. We are Brian and Rachel, and we're Disneyholics. It's been 7 months since our last trip there. But we're planning a trip for (hopefully) Jan. Going to take advantage of the Winter Dream Maker Package. Same here, live365, pics, cds, and of course, the king of all support groups, WDWMAGIC.

DDPGambit

Hi, my name is Matt and I'm a Disney-holic. My last trip was March 2003 and I'm currently trying to organize a trip for my birthday/New Years, December 28-Jan 2nd. Hopefully my friends can save up enough money in time :D

Dean[AU]

Hi. My name is Dean and im a Disneyholic. Also I can not play the Digridoo. Last WDW Trip: Jan 2003 Next wdw Trip: UNKWN/TBA

imagineer99

I'm also a Disneyholic. My next trip will not be until March!:(

However, if you want a temporary Disney fix, listen to some of the great park cds that they offer. The Millenium Celebration CD and the Magic in the Streets CD are my two personal favs.

nikechic

HI I am Laurel, I am Disney-a-holic. I have only been home since the 17th and I have already started planning every detail of my next two trips. I should be going to visit my sister so time in February and my fiance and I are planning a trip for next October. I am pathetic. I look at everything online a million times. I pretend to book trips I will never go on. It is aweful. I probably could recite word for word most of the vacation planning videos, guidebooks, and online description of the world. I am Laurel and I am a Disney-a-holic.

kennyj29

Hi, my name is Trudy and I'm a Disneyholic and my next trip is November 29th -Dec. 6th and the Dec.6th to Dec. 13th on the Disney Magic. Then we are currently working on a trip in May sometime to get through to the next one in December again. We use live 365 every night when we eat dinner, we constantly talk about new things we can do to make it more interesting and new places to stay. We've been going Poly for the last 4 years because we got hooked but now we thought may split the week, somedays in Animal Kingdom Lodge concierge and Some time in another hotel maybe Y & B C or Contemporary tower or something else. WE want to stay places we haven't been to yet. Which there really aren't too many left. :sohappy:

tigsmom

Hi, I'm Madaline and I'm a Disneyaholic. We just left WDW on the 9th and I'm ready to go back (but I really don't know when our next trip will be). We relive the magic thru pictures (I keep all of our wdw vacation books together), listen to park music cd's, vacation planning videos and play here on the boards. Its great to visit with everyone who loves Disney as much as I do. And I've made some nice friends. :wave:

smilez4011

Hell. My name is Stacy and I'm a Disneyaholic. I really don't know how it started or how I got so addicted so fast, but this is definetly an addiction th at I never want to cure!!!!!!!!!!!

jojoyner55

Hi, my name is Jim and I'm a Disneyholic. My last trip was July of last year. My next trip is 23-27 Dec this year. How can I convince my wife that 18 months between trips it too long?:hammer:

tigsmom

Originally posted by jojoyner55
Hi, my name is Jim and I'm a Disneyholic. My last trip was July of last year. My next trip is 23-27 Dec this year. How can I convince my wife that 18 months between trips it too long?:hammer:

When you figure it out, let me know. My DH just doesn't get it at all.:lol: :wave:

wdwhoneymooner

Hi, I'm Andy and my entire family are Disneyholics! But we've been fortunate. Our trip in September will be our fourth since October 2002. It's only about 7 or 8 hours by car so I drive during the wee hours of night and have all day to have fun. Usually I have to drink about 20 cups of coffee but it's all worth it! :lol:

s25843

Hi,
My Name is Dan and I only suffer a slight Disney withdrawal problem. Whenever I Miss Disney I just remember that with my AP ill just be going back in a few months :) . I know how it feels though! Before the AP we just took Annual Trips!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom