I'm Back!

mightyduck

Original Poster
Woohoo! Just walked in from my last-minute Disney trip. It was fantastic! Thanks to all who gave advice--I had so much fun! Except for last night when my flight to Philly was cancelled and I stayed in Kentucky instead....

I told Mickey some of you all would see him real soon!

Best parts of Disney trip (in no particular order):
*live shows
*RnR coaster (I DID IT! I was very brave and kept my eyes closed most of the time)
*Kali River Rapids (soaked!)
*Splash Mountain
*Fantasmic

Worst parts:
*2 solid days of rain
*rude tour groups (they need to do something about this...)
*parents running into the backs of my calves with strollers
*people who refuse to wait their turn (line jumping was way too popular this trip_

Thanks, y'all!

Jenny

MrPromey

Your back! I'm so excited! Look everyone! She's back! That wasn't so bad after all! Wow, it didn't even feel like a single day much less a full week! :)

DisneyFreak

Originally posted by MrPromey
Your back! I'm so excited! Look everyone! She's back! That wasn't so bad after all! Wow, it didn't even feel like a single day much less a full week! :)

MrP, you need help. ;)

BTW, this is too wierd. The person I know in New Jersey is named Jenny also.:eek:

MrPromey

Originally posted by DisneyFreak

MrP, you need help. ;)

BTW, this is too wierd. The person I know in New Jersey is named Jenny also.:eek:

You gotta' give me credit though. That was a unique opportunity for my post...:p

Originally posted by mightyduck

*RnR coaster (I DID IT! I was very brave and kept my eyes closed most of the time)

Welcome back!!!! Congradulations on riding RnR! My first time on the coaster I was dragged kicking and screaming, now I'm the one doing the dragging. ;)

mightyduck

Original Poster
Hey, y'all-

I'm in Lake Bueana Vista! :)

DisneyFreak--play nice. ;)

DisJosh--give me break! I won't really be back until Wednesday...I haven't gone to the parks yet! :)

MrPromey- I think they are missing your sense of humor...;) I thought it was funny. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom