Im back!!! (Sorry it's in here twice... lol)

cw1982

Original Poster
Hey friends! I don't know how many of you remember me from years ago... I came here looking for help planning a trip when my (then) husband and I were planning a trip before we started our family. Some may remember I ended up pregnant just a few months after the trip. Well... I'm back. And I'm divorced. And I'm surprising my son with his first ever Disney trip in about two more months, during my fall break! It's just me and him, and I'm nervous but excited.

I just wanted to say hello and get back in the swing of things! Here's an updated picture of me and my son :)

Attachments

• 20190512_113242.jpg
    20190512_113242.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 76

JIMINYCR

Welcome back. Sorry to hear about the divorce. Hope you got past that experience without too much trauma. Congratulations on getting back to Disney and starting a new tradition with your son. Time to make some great new memories between the two of you. Dont be too nervous... you have a lot of great people on here to give you a helping hand if you need it.

cw1982

Original Poster
Welcome back. Sorry to hear about the divorce. Hope you got past that experience without too much trauma. Congratulations on getting back to Disney and starting a new tradition with your son. Time to make some great new memories between the two of you. Dont be too nervous... you have a lot of great people on here to give you a helping hand if you need it.

Thanks! :) The divorce was necessary, unfortunately. It was for the best. My son and I are much better off for it. I'm very excited to be back here and to be planning my trip!

cw1982

Original Poster
Traveling solo with the kid(s) is no problem when you put the kid's desires first.

I agree completely. Plus, the whole point of this trip is because we've both been through a lot in the last year, and he deserves to be able to visit somewhere like WDW while I'm able to take him. So I want him to be as happy as possible.

I am Timmy

You're picking a great time to take him! I love all the decorations up in the fall, and the themed goodies. He'll be thrilled, I'm sure! BTW, he's adorable.

cw1982

Original Poster
You're picking a great time to take him! I love all the decorations up in the fall, and the themed goodies. He'll be thrilled, I'm sure! BTW, he's adorable.

Thank you! I couldn't be more excited.

And... I happen to think he is. But I might be biased 😇

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom