Im Back, And Have A Couple Of...............questions

tillman1

Original Poster
Hello Everyone And Good Evening,

1st I Want To Thank Everyone For Answering All The Question I Had Before I Left They Helped Out Alot.

My Trip Was Very Good And I Love It Myself, My Husband And My 2 Kids 3 Son, 5 Daughter.

We Had A Ball My Son Only Likeed The Light, Motors Action Show He Was Scared And Cried The Whole Trip Except To See The Car Show And Mickey He Was Misserable. My Daughter Did Everything You Can Think Of And Took Alot Of Character Pictures She Enjoyed Her Self Alot.

Now My Questions Are :

1. Why Does The Spaceship Earth Ride Feel Soo Looooonnng I Thought It Was Faster Than That
2. Where To Find A Dole Whip I Couldn't Find One At All And No One Could Help Me What Do They Look And Taste Like
3. Stitch, Stitch, Oh Boy Stitch I Hate To Say It But. That Ride Sucks! Get It Out Of There! Even My Daughter Said, Thats It!

4. Country Bears Needs Alot Of Work And Maybe It Needs To Be Removed Too I Mean It Was Like 20 Of Us There For The Show. Ummmmmmmmmmm
5. How Much Space Is Between The Lion And Us (animal Kingdom, Safari)
6. Is It Me Or Are All The Kiddy Rides Not Kiddy Rides, I Mean Everything Is By Height And Very Dark

Other Than That We Had Fun And Are Planning Our Next Trip................................................................................................................................with Out The Kids

tillman1 said:
Now My Questions Are :

1. Why Does The Spaceship Earth Ride Feel Soo Looooonnng I Thought It Was Faster Than That
2. Where To Find A Dole Whip I Couldn't Find One At All And No One Could Help Me What Do They Look And Taste Like
3. Stitch, Stitch, Oh Boy Stitch I Hate To Say It But. That Ride Sucks! Get It Out Of There! Even My Daughter Said, Thats It!

4. Country Bears Needs Alot Of Work And Maybe It Needs To Be Removed Too I Mean It Was Like 20 Of Us There For The Show. Ummmmmmmmmmm
6. Is It Me Or Are All The Kiddy Rides Not Kiddy Rides, I Mean Everything Is By Height And Very Dark

1.It winds around inside the ball, and really isn't going fast at all, lol

2. Dole Whips are in Adventureland, across from the Tree House (I think). I'm sorry you couldn't find them, they really are fabulous! They pretty much look like soft serve ice cream, and taste like....creamy pineapple, lol. My description really doesn't do the Dole Whip justice

3. Not a question, but I do pretty much agree with you, I really didn't care for Stitch's Great Escape...

4. Again, not a question buuut....I looove the Country Bears, and when I went in March, at least half the auditorium was filled...

5. No idea, sorry.

6. There are no "Kiddy Rides" at Walt Disney World....just uberly cool, themed rides that children happen to enjoy very much :) And I'm pretty sure that most of the dark rides don't have height restrictions, because I took my 1 and a half year old sister on almost all of them, and she certainly isn't tall for her age...

askmike1

tillman1 said:
It's been going at the same speed for at least 10 years.

Never had one myself, but I believe you can get them at the MS entrance to Adventureland.

Enough so that he won't pounce on & eat you. :)

-Michael

imagineer boy

For the lion question, it looks like the lion is only a few yards away from the vehicle, but there is actually a huge, steep ditch seperating you from the lion, but rocks and plants are along the edge of the ditch so you don't see the edge of the ditch.

BTW, welcome ot the club of Sitch haters. :sohappy:

mayrag

Dole, to the left of the entrance of the Flying Carpets (Aladdin), and if you go inside Tiki Room, just when you exit to your left

RonAnnArbor

Spaceship Earth has been that long and slow as far back as I can remember -- I love it, when there are no lines, I'll go on over and over to stay in the AC

Back in March when I was there last, in the middle of the week, the wait for Country Bears was 20 minutes and the entire theatre was packed show after show

Many people have stated that the rides are dark and not really toddler friendly - which is true.

CPimagineer86

tillman1 said:
4. Country Bears Needs Alot Of Work And Maybe It Needs To Be Removed Too I Mean It Was Like 20 Of Us There For The Show.

Other Than That We Had Fun And Are Planning Our Next Trip.............................................................................with Out The Kids

1. Nope, always been that slow, its relaxing though and nice to get out of the heat.

2. Right next to Aladdin's Magic Carpets

3. I haven't been on it yet.

4. Maybe an update but It should remain, its a classic.

5. Quite a bit, look how far away the cheetha is

6. Well what do you want for "kiddy rides", All the rides in Disney can be enjoyed by the entire family. The dark rides are a Disney signature, they tell a story and allow you to be part of it.

WDWRLD

If you walked either from the Hub to Swiss Family Treehouse or vise versa during the daytime you probally walked through the people waiting in line for the Dole Whips. You were actually a mere few feet from the machine turning out the All Mighty Dole Whip.

dumboflyer

Strawberry Swirl (next to Cosmic Ray's, but by the teacups) beats the Dole Whip with its strawberry-hands tied behind its plastic cup.

I am glad you had such a great time, but without sounding rude or insensitive, why do you start each and every word with a capital letter? :confused: Capital letters are only needed at the beginning of a new sentence or for the first letter of a proper noun (name, place, thing). I am not picking on you for this, but in the Internet message board world, starting a every word with a capital or writing your entire post in all capitals is considered immature and rude (not that you are, but just so you know how the look of your post comes across to others...).:kiss:

Overall, you will have a completely different experience without your kids, even more magical since YOU will be the center of the "magic"'s attention.:sohappy:

Hope you liked my overload on the smileys!

Chape19714

SoFlaDisneyFan said:
I am glad you had such a great time, but without sounding rude or insensitive, why do you start each and every word with a capital letter? :confused: Capital letters are only needed at the beginning of a new sentence or for the first letter of a proper noun (name, place, thing). I am not picking on you for this, but in the Internet message board world, starting a every word with a capital or writing your entire post in all capitals is considered immature and rude (not that you are, but just so you know how the look of your post comes across to others...).:kiss:

Overall, you will have a completely different experience without your kids, even more magical since YOU will be the center of the "magic"'s attention.:sohappy:

Hope you liked my overload on the smileys!
Having Caps lock on capitilizes the 1st letter of every word. It's steve's setting on the forum, to avoid all caps.

1-Spaceship earth is a slow-moving trip through time that explores the importance of communication in our lives. During your trip, you vechile will slowly rotate backwards and may stop momentarely. they do mean slow moving! Also the ride can slow to 1/2 speed to accomidate those need more time on the moving platform.

2-Directly across from the Treehouse Enterance

3-Yes, Stitch is bad

4-The Bears will get SOME TLC for the the Christmas overlay...but that won't help the crowds during April...When there are so many shows...they can accomidate everyone a few at a time.

5-The Lions are prohibited from showcasing the true "Circle of Life" before guests. You'll have to resort to Festival of the Lion King. Seriously, there's a ditch VERY well hidden.

6-No Kiddie Rides, just Family Rides that kids often enjoy more than parents. :lol:

Sorry, It's been a long night at work. :lol:

Glad to hear you enjoyed the trip and Mickey hopes to "See ya real soon!"

Number_6

mayrag said:
Dole, to the left of the entrance of the Flying Carpets (Aladdin), and if you go inside Tiki Room, just when you exit to your left

You're thinking of the Sunshine Tree Terrace which has the Citrus Swirl, which is frozen orange juice swirled with vanilla soft-serve. While this is very tasty, the Dole Whip is at Aloha Isle which, as previously stated, when entering Adventureland by crossing the bridge from the Hub, is on your right, just after you pass Bwana Bob's.

Easy to get the two confused, though, especially since they are so close to each other.

askmike1

Here is an ariel shot of the Lion area...
test121um.jpg

miles1

Wow. Thanks for the pic Mike. I never would have guessed I was that far away from the animals! I guess that's what they intended when they designed it.

mikeymouse

tillman1 said:

Look for the stand in Adventureland that says "Aloha Isle". I believe there is a Dole logo on it as well.

Slosh

Chape19714 said:
Having Caps lock on capitilizes the 1st letter of every word. It's steve's setting on the forum, to avoid all caps.

Wow, I'm not sure, but I think its actually more annoying than all caps... at least my brain knows to automatically ignores posts in all caps; this I try to read for some reason, and end up with a splitting headache.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom