I'M A LITTLE DISSAPOINTED

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Totally agree!!! If I had my druthers, the thing would be about 20 hours long. It would cover every single attraction in every single park in detail, and discuss its history and the movies and characters that were its inspiration. It would have clickable menus and descriptions for every restaurant on property, as well as interactive maps. It would have walk-throughs of every configuration of resort room in every category. AND it would have a special, "We're going to Disney World!" track that parents could play, by way of announcing an upcoming trip to their kids.

Exactly this. If we had our way the d*mn thing would be so involved they'd have to get Lassiter on the hook to direct the friggin' thing.

Bob Saget

I wish they'd make a planning video hosted by Stacey from the WDW resorts channel. Actually, it doesn't even have to include any WDW information. Just send me a video of Stacey.

Nemo14

I wish they'd make a planning video hosted by Stacey from the WDW resorts channel. Actually, it doesn't even have to include any WDW information. Just send me a video of Stacey.

rolleyes.gif

satchamo

Fill me in. What is this mysterious "pin code"?
Fill me in. What is this mysterious "pin code"?
Pin codes are random discounts that Disney gives out. They can range from 10-45% off your room rate, to Free Dining when it's not otherwise offered, to anything in between. The catch is that they are randomly assigned and there is no "best" way to get one other than have your email appear in their systems as much as possible. Also, Although Disney is supposed to notify you when you have one, more time than naught they do not. The two pin codes I received I had to call to see if any were on my account.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom