Illuminations without fireworks...

Mr.EPCOT

I got to watch a fireworks-free IllumiNations back in December when they were practicing for the New Years tag. It's amazing the details you pick up on the lighting of the countries when there are no fireworks to distract! It was a great sight to see.

I've had the pleasure of seeing a few of those tests, as well. I've seen the tests for the 4th of July, Holiday, and New Year's Eve tags. But most special of all was when I saw the test for the 25th Anniversary tag about a week or so before the big day. I think I was the only "normal" Cast Member there in World Showcase Plaza. It was like having my own private, special moment to celebrate with my absolute favorite place in the world!

EPCOT Explorer

Even more of "teh suk" than Anime?
LOL-Yeah!
I've had the pleasure of seeing a few of those tests, as well. I've seen the tests for the 4th of July, Holiday, and New Year's Eve tags. But most special of all was when I saw the test for the 25th Anniversary tag about a week or so before the big day. I think I was the only "normal" Cast Member there in World Showcase Plaza. It was like having my own private, special moment to celebrate with my absolute favorite place in the world!

WOW-That must have been GREAT.*envies you*:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom